IGNORED

Pack Signs (Merged)

citywest30

Would be surprised if he is starting in our first game. Good squad player though for next season.

I would be surprised if he wasn't

I cannot fault his effort but I think he might struggle to get a look in.  He has got this contract off the back of the second half of the season.

He is prone to silly mistakes leaving us vulnerable at the back.  You can get away with that in League One but not the Championship.

I thought he was our best player at times (granted in the second half of the season). This is the bloke who won Wade Elliot's place and kept it!

The guy is only going to get better and is still young.

I think he will improve even more, When he first came into the side I felt that his first touch was always to take him back facing the back 4, he still does this at times, but more often he looks up and forward for options first. If he can do the latter more than the former he will be a real asset.

Exactly!...His passing (particularly some of his first time passing) was excellent when we needed it

Glyn lad please change that avi, all I can see is Luke Aylings bollockx, very off putting eating my banana!!!!

You do realize you were the only one who saw them....Now we all do!...

Thanks for pointing that out, never noticed until now!

Like the rest of us M!!

Archived