IGNORED

Blatter To Resign

The FBI are ivestigating FIFA on the charge of racketeering the same charge they use for the Mafia, & if found guilty it would be illegal 

for any company to do business with them .So it really could be the end for FIFA as we know it ......

fingers crossed eh.. :fingerscrossed:  :fingerscrossed:  :clapping:

The FBI are ivestigating FIFA on the charge of racketeering the same charge they use for the Mafia, & if found guilty it would be illegal 

for any company to do business with them .So it really could be the end for FIFA as we know it ......

fingers crossed eh.. :fingerscrossed:  :fingerscrossed:  :clapping:

https://www.facebook.com/jungefreiheit/photos/a.431214844941.223524.13479664941/10153902514729942/?type=1&theater

Eurosport reported a conspiracy theory.

Blatter did not want the World Cup to go to Qatar. A country with no human rights, no democracy, anti gay legislation and no tradition of football.

His Exec Committee had taken bribes and therefore over ruled Sepp in choosing Qatar.

Sepp now resigns believing it will cause a re vote and then Qatar will have the WC removed from th

Yes, well that would be awfully heroic of him to say that now.  If he was that adamant about not holding in Qatar and the fact it went against his wishes, he doesnt strike me as the type of person to not say how he feels.

His "saving face" team working the angles....nothing more.

Stevo

If the Irish had 5million euros for failing to qualify , i wonder what Morocco are in line for..?

A World Cup, perhaps?

If it's going to go be stripped from Qatar, imagine they'd (rightfully) be first in line asking to be considered.

A World Cup, perhaps?

If it's going to go be stripped from Qatar, imagine they'd (rightfully) be first in line asking to be considered.

Can't see it goin back to Africa so soon. if it is moved, think it will be Australia or USA, just my opinion though

Can't see it goin back to Africa so soon. if it is moved, think it will be Australia or USA, just my opinion though

I'd not disagree, just figured they'll be very aggrieved, and rightly so, being it'll be a number of years before it heads back to that continent. 

Archived