IGNORED

Bored........two Weeks Tomorrow?

Not only will we find out our fixtures, but I'll also find out where my stag do will be......all fixtures in a hat, except City, R*vers, Oxford (best man's team) & Swindon (usher's team), shake it up, draw one out

I'm expecting Hartlepool, but I wish my stag was going to be in Grimsby.....

Not only will we find out our fixtures, but I'll also find out where my stag do will be......all fixtures in a hat, except City, R*vers, Oxford (best man's team) & Swindon (usher's team), shake it up, draw one out

I'm expecting Hartlepool, but I wish my stag was going to be in Grimsby.....

Draw out of a hat? You're brave!!

You do realise that forces will conspire and no matter how random you try to make it, you will end up going to Gillingham

Draw out of a hat? You're brave!!

You do realise that forces will conspire and no matter how random you try to make it, you will end up going to Gillingham

Yeah, was drunk when I came up with the idea.....!!

A few more will come out of the hat nearer the time, Millwall, for example! Don't fancy our chances of surviving around those parts! I'm sure the Swindon supporting usher will take out Gillingham if he can - he's not keen on them!

Yeah, was drunk when I came up with the idea.....!!

A few more will come out of the hat nearer the time, Millwall, for example! Don't fancy our chances of surviving around those parts! I'm sure the Swindon supporting usher will take out Gillingham if he can - he's not keen on them!

What was it Jeff Goldblum said in Jurassic Park - 'Life will find a way'?  :gaah:

Archived