IGNORED

Aden Flint Signs New Contact

Negan

The personality is large. His goals tally was incredible. His organisational ability on the pitch is excellent.

But the most amazing thing is for a central defender in modern football at any level from Champions League to park football, to have only one yellow card in over 50 matches. And that one for a very minor, trivial offence v Sheff U.

A big character who overcame a horrible first year at the club to become a Bristol City giant in every way!

Indeed.

Flinty's shaping up to be an all-time City hero in the Super Bob mode (albeit in a different position).

No one has a bad word to say about him and that's unsurprising - I don't think he had a bad game all season.

Indeed.

Flinty's shaping up to be an all-time City hero in the Super Bob mode (albeit in a different position).

No one has a bad word to say about him and that's unsurprising - I don't think he had a bad game all season.

he has too many parties, he needs to stop that life style if he's going to make the top flight

There are some in Swindle who seem to have some very bad words to say about him!

I'm surprised you could hear them over the sound of their knuckles dragging along the Tarmac and their celebrations after winning the league in November

There are some in Swindle who seem to have some very bad words to say about him!

Ah!Dear old Swindon.Forgot all about them.Seem to recall reading that some of there "decent" players have already started to desert the sinking ship!

Seems I understated that.

Aden Flint is now up there with Shaun Taylor in the 'absolute don' catagory (that I have seen in the flesh).

Funny thing is, he's so young. Just when turned by them pesky quick strikers, Aden. Nip them in the bud.

Archived