IGNORED

Categories Of Fans

sglosbcfc

What about all the lady fans? It's all Mr This and Mr That... Feels like a right sausage fest... :laugh:

I'm Mrs Family Woman - 1 child, 1 husband. Manages the odd games in the season. But now the child has come of age and had a Bristol City induction, I hope to increase my attendance...

Following on from Pongo88 post about types of Forum User, I think there are also categories of City fans, I'll make a start please add your own -

1. Ashton Alf - would never miss a home game, not even for a silly inconvenience like his daughter's wedding. Has never seen a bad player in a City shirt. Knows all referees are biased against The Robins and this is one of the injustices that has prevented us from dominating British football. Knows the Bristol Post, Radio Bristol, Bristol City Council etc etc are all Gas infested and working to bring about the demise of our great club.

2. Mr Hope Will Kill me - loves City but can only cope with any disappointment by continually predicting it. City will be found out in the Championship. Lansdown will walk away. The Rovers are on an unstoppable surge to become number one in Bristol. Freeman, Bryan etc will be gone in the summer.

3. Junior Hoolie - likes City but equally likes Danny Dyer. Won a fight against a kid at school once so now thinks he is ready for the terraces. Likes arriving in the stadium ten mins late and leaving ten mins early. Travels away to any ground where there may be trouble then positions himself safely away from any harm. Still trying to persuade his mum to let him have a City tattoo.

4. Mr Big Match - Big, big City fan...when they have a big, big match. Was at Wembley, Swindon, West Ham and Coventry games this season. He doesn't realise that the likes of Crewe and Rochdale even have a team.

5. Mr Proper Hoolie - tattoos spelt incorrectly, scar from when Millwall bounced half a brick off his head. Passionate City fan who remembers the 1988 Euro Champ t shirts BCFC these colours don't run and hasn't run in the intervening 27 years.

6. Mr Club Shop/Christmas Tree - this guy spends approximately 75% of his annual income in the megastore. In work he looks smart in his City club tie, match day is all about his replica kit, relaxes at home in his City onesie, turns the Mrs on with his City club pants, you know where he lives because you have noticed the BCFC curtains.

Over to you

Sorry Dolls but this is defo YOU! (even bought a red car and called it 'Flinty')

Of course, there are only two main categories - those who divide people into categories, and those who don't...

Where do hedgehogs fit into the scheme of things?

The following categories make occasional appearances, usually at the end of a season or at Wembley. They are though easily spotted. 

Party Animal - Usually come as a panda/giraffe or some other sort of animal, arrive at the game after visiting a watering hole of some description. Worryingly they often wear onesies.

Fruit Cake - Similar to the party animal above but often takes the form of a banana (sorry bananal)

Both the above can at some point during the game be seen in a joined up line shaking their legs and singing about their homeland in the Congo.

The following categories make occasional appearances, usually at the end of a season or at Wembley. They are though easily spotted. 

Party Animal - Usually come as a panda/giraffe or some other sort of animal, arrive at the game after visiting a watering hole of some description. Worryingly they often wear onesies.

Fruit Cake - Similar to the party animal above but often takes the form of a banana (sorry bananal)

Both the above can at some point during the game be seen in a joined up line shaking their legs and singing about their homeland in the Congo.

Which is odd, because they usually come from Southville :o

Archived