IGNORED

Joey Barton (Merged)

brizzlelou

if he signed for city the best thing I could imagine seeing is 10 gas heads kicking him round the centre!!! he is a ******* disgrace to the game I just hope he gets a horiffic injury and is forced to retire instead of ripping off another club and bowing out

You hope he gets a horrific injury?  I think there is only one d1ck head here and it isn't Joey Barton.

I certainly wouldn't break the bank to bring him here, but I'm surprised at how many people can't see that he has certainly learnt and matured after his days as a youngster.

No doubt he used to be a little SYNT but he has certainly grown up over time.

If he would come to us within our wage structure then I can see the benefits of having a genuine team leader in the squad.

Didn't he get 7 consecutive yellows in 7 games this season? Then sent off in the 8th for punching a Hull player in the nuts?

www.goal.com/en-sg/slideshow/1788

I stand by my comment

I am not sure what you are implying by posting that link.  I was already well aware of all of Barton's misdemeanors.

The point is that it is not the done thing to wish horrific injury on a fellow human being.  Especially one that has clearly grown up since becoming a father and also showed some remorse for his stupid actions when he was younger

I am not sure what you are implying by posting that link.  I was already well aware of all of Barton's misdemeanors.

The point is that it is not the done thing to wish horrific injury on a fellow human being.  Especially one that has clearly grown up since becoming a father and also showed some remorse for his stupid actions when he was younger

Even if he plays for Swindon :(

I never would for any other player I just hate Barton

Didn't he get 7 consecutive yellows in 7 games this season? Then sent off in the 8th for punching a Hull player in the nuts?

Obviously he wanted to do something to break the cycle of monotony!

He's been offered contracts from top Championship teams, low Premier League teams, teams from America, France and others.

Why would he come to City?

He loves Clarks pies, everybody knows that and hates Cardiff so Bristol is his logical destination init, of course he could be signing for the gas!!!!!!.

Hates Marmite though.

I never would for any other player I just hate Barton

Do you know him personally then? Or do you know him well enough to 'hate' him?

Never ceases to amaze me how many people on here say they hate someone or think someone is 'scum' when they've never met them but they've read about them in the 'papers, so that's alright then....

Do you know him personally then? Or do you know him well enough to 'hate' him?

Never ceases to amaze me how many people on here say they hate someone or think someone is 'scum' when they've never met them but they've read about them in the 'papers, so that's alright then....

You're correct. People who stub fags out on someone's face are great blokes.

Archived