IGNORED

Euro 2016

Andy082005

I got the quarters in Bordeaux and semi final in Lyon. Opposite sides of the draw so a chance of England...that's us out in the group stages then.

Hoping to also get in a bit of surfing near Bordeaux and may stick around for some Tour de France.

Looking forward to the draw in October. :-)

There were some losers :( nothing for me.

Still going ha ha might get some in the resale.

fair enough mate, think would be worth going even without tickets - soak up the atmosphere, still would be a laugh.

Imagine fair few will go back on resale

I hit Round of 16 in Lyon WA V 3 C/D/E

QF in Marseille

England might have to be in Group C or D for the best chance in the QF.  Here's hoping they are not 3rd in groups C/D/E on a footballing level, but on a personal one....i could take that!

Cheers

Stevo

Got a ticket for the Quarters in Marseille. Never been south of France before so looking forward to it. Not too fussed if its England or not.  They have wasted enough of my time as it is :(

Nice to see UEFA have been fairly generous with ticket prices as well.

Got a ticket for the Quarters in Marseille. Never been south of France before so looking forward to it. Not too fussed if its England or not. They have wasted enough of my time as it is :(

England + Marseille is probably the only outcome the authorities won't want!!!

Still luck of the draw though!!

Got a ticket for the Quarters in Marseille. Never been south of France before so looking forward to it. Not too fussed if its England or not.  They have wasted enough of my time as it is :(

Good ticket to trade, should England get that far

Anyone had any luck? Not had any confirmation email, but see uefa took 118 euro from my bank which I think equates to 2 tickets for one of the games I applied for in toulouse !

I hope you always keep that photo of the old Ashton Gate up there Pete; perhaps just add the new AG alongside it once completed. :)

I got the quarters in Bordeaux and semi final in Lyon. Opposite sides of the draw so a chance of England...that's us out in the group stages then.

Hoping to also get in a bit of surfing near Bordeaux and may stick around for some Tour de France.

Looking forward to the draw in October. :-)

Haha England will get nowhere near the semis

Archived