IGNORED

League Cup Draw On Tuesday

JM91

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who do we want to get?  Anyone got one of the 92 they need to check off?

Thankfully Gillingham are seeded so we can't get them....However Basement Rovers at home would be a spicy start...

Horrace and zoon want Gillingham in Rnd2 though

I did vote for Gillingham though as something weird could still happen 

More to the point the following day is the league fixtures....Who would you look for first?

Thankfully Gillingham are seeded so we can't get them....However Basement Rovers at home would be a spicy start...

Horrace and zoon want Gillingham in Rnd2 though

I did vote for Gillingham though as something weird could still happen

More to the point the following day is the league fixtures....Who would you look for first?

We don't want Gillingham but you can't argue with Fate :nono:

??????????? why ????????

Becuase of what a pantomime distraction from the real business of getting to grips with the Championship it would be.

No interest in giving that mob the time of day; let their local derbies be Yeovil and Exeter, and us look up not down.

Better forgotten about entirely.

Becuase of what a pantomime distraction from the real business of getting to grips with the Championship it would be.

No interest in giving that mob the time of day; let their local derbies be Yeovil and Exeter, and us look up not down.

Better forgotten about entirely.

Yes there is of course something in this!

How many pages posted on here about the Gas, and people saying they don't want to play them in the cup because we've moved on. Utter bollox, bring it on and humiliate em!

It's not "bollox", it's my opinion, and one I stand by.

Zero interaction with them beyond sharing a city did is no harm last year, so have no interest in us playing them again any time soon.

We've nothing to prove compared to them (we're two divisions above for pity's sake), and nothing to gain and everything to lose in terms of reputation having to share a pitch with them.

Archived