IGNORED

Hot Fuzz

WolfOfWestStreet

Ha, I get the same feeling. You almost want to give them a cuddle and tell them everything will be ok

Cuddle/sound beating - the boundary is blurred on that one...

If it was up to me, mobs with torches and pitchforks would drive the isolated number of Blue Few from Somerset.

And yes, Shepton Gas, I'm afraid I mean you mate, unless you repent

I'm pleased that , despite you winning your league, winning a Wembley cup final, and being several light years ahead of us on and off the pitch, that the wearing of the 'famous quarters' in a shit comedy is still enough to raise the hackles of several of you :)

Long may it continue.

UTG

:)

I'm pleased that , despite you winning your league, winning a Wembley cup final, and being several light years ahead of us on and off the pitch, that the wearing of the 'famous quarters' in a shit comedy is still enough to raise the hackles of several of you :)

Long may it continue.

UTG

:)

whoa whoa..

Hot Fuzz isn't shite..

whoa whoa..

Hot Fuzz isn't shite..

I'm in the shite camp, they all appear to a bit smug imo in the entire 'Cornetto Trilogy', whilst not being funny enough to pull it off. Realise that it's all a matter of opinion though and many people don't like 'Withnail and I' which I personally think is better written and acted, oh and genius.

Cuddle/sound beating - the boundary is blurred on that one...

If it was up to me, mobs with torches and pitchforks would drive the isolated number of Blue Few from Somerset.

And yes, Shepton Gas, I'm afraid I mean you mate, unless you repent

To be honest RR, you're more likely to run into Legia Warsaw fans in Shepton these days! :P

Archived