IGNORED

Colombia V England - Womens World Cup

Red Skin

Getting completely into it now, as another poster said, it is refreshing to see the sport being played for all the right reasons, not by ungrateful millionaire sulky premier league sh1ts...

A great game in truth last night and a real chance of getting into the semi finals now.

You are going to see more mistakes, but lovely to feel good about supporting an English football team again.

Hmmm. Poor analogy. I'm not a great actor or a great singer but that doesn't mean I'll watch films or listen to music simply because it is better than I produce.

Maybe so but I think you can see the point I'm making. I have seen many comments that women shouldn't be playing football and that they are rubbish and non league standard etc yet the people who make those comments have two left feet.

It is impossible for us to compare men with women. We will never know who is 'better' all I know is that I would be delighted if the mens team performed anything like the womens team.

Having done some research it seems we actually have a good chance of getting through to the final. I don't care id its mens or women. Seeing England in a world cup final for the 1ST time since 66 would be a dream come true.

As the old phrase goes "you can only beat what's in front of you". What is the point of comparing the women with the men, the teams they have to beat are made up of other women. (not sure about one or two of the African players mind you!)

The fact that the BCFC mens side would win the womens World Cup is a moot point, it's like saying that Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce is not a great runner because Usain Bolt would beat her without breaking a sweat!

I'm not quite up to speed with the women's game

When they say "fine", it is not fine.

If you are unable to read their mind you are out of order.

There is no correct answer to "do I look fat?"

"Sure, go ahead" means "don't you ####ing dare"

Glad to help.

Archived