IGNORED

What Song?

Betty Swallocks

Anyone else remember "the only way is up" it was played just before the league cup quarter final against Bradford all the city fans we're singing it and even now it reminds me of that night!

Don't remember the song being played but I remember the night. Bloke behind us with an airhorn in that tiny tin roofed stand meant ringing ears for days after!

I can't think what it's called now, but there is an old American folk song about a prostitute, that reminds me of Rovers.

I'm sure they would hate to connect themselves to it and I very much doubt you'd ever hear them singing about it, but it reminds me of them nonetheless.

I can't think what it's called now, but there is an old American folk song about a prostitute, that reminds me of Rovers.

I'm sure they would hate to connect themselves to it and I very much doubt you'd ever hear them singing about it, but it reminds me of them nonetheless.

'The son of Hickory Hollers Tramp' by O.C. Smith I think you are trying to remember

Daydream Believer (Holloway Remix) by the Monkees for obvious reasons...

Edit: Reminds me of QPR as when Ian was in charge of them during a game, I was sat in Block H of the Atyeo donkeys ago with my little brother, singing it with malice... happy days...

Archived