IGNORED

How Many 'warning Points' Do You Have?

Randy Marsh

I don't think I've got any...which I guess means I'm a ******* bum licking keener who sucks up to teacher. No doubt 'the Points gang' (ie Randy, Robbored and Woodsy) will shove my goofy face down the shitter at playtime.

Oh, don't worry - we've got plans for you, sunshine

Watch your back, and check your sandwiches before you tuck into them.....

Oh, don't worry - we've got plans for you, sunshine

Watch your back, and check your sandwiches before you tuck into them.....

I don't think I've got any...which I guess means I'm a ******* bum licking keener who sucks up to teacher. No doubt 'the Points gang' (ie Randy, Robbored and Woodsy) will shove my goofy face down the shitter at playtime.

Don't be scared of the Big Bad Dursley Boys..... They are all talk.... they run away if you shout boo at them..... ;)

So what is the points table...... how many do you need to get banned?

Oh, hang on sweetheart - coming on here, giving it the chops and you don't know what you need to get banned?

This Big Bad Dursley Boy knows all about that....

You should be called Tetbury Lobster, coming on here, giving it all that (I'm doing the lobster claw thing now, but you can't see that, so this is a little wasted I guess!)

Don't be scared of the Big Bad Dursley Boys..... They are all talk.... they run away if you shout boo at them..... ;)

That's easy for you to say Tetbury, you've obviously never had your dinner money nicked by them whilst they question your sexuality in front of everyone because of the shoes you're wearing.

Nothing on this one. Kept my noise clean. Banned on other for taliking rubbish when drunk!!

Banned on another forum for "talking rubbish when drunk"!!!

That is positively encouraged on here and in fact sober posts are often removed for offending the drunken community! Welcome BSE your ramblings will fit right in as you know!

May The Unan Be With You!

• Admin

I have 1, via Dolly do good.

It was a " homophobic " comment which was my opinion and still is

You can blame Dolly as much as you like but you can repeat it here & I'll ban you again if that'll make you feel any better?

Archived