IGNORED

Dilema - Fifty Shades Of Purple & Lime

BigTone

I have a problem.

I asked my beloved Dolly to give me one but RedM charged in under Dolly's nose and gave me one instead. It was over so quick I didn't know it had even happened.

Where should my affections lie now ?

I have a problem.

I asked my beloved Dolly to give me one but RedM charged in under Dolly's nose and gave me one instead. It was over so quick I didn't know it had even happened.

Threesome.

I have a problem.

I can't believe you have even asked this, let alone put it publicly on the forum!!!! :sad26:

If you're a ginger, then it has to be M, she would look after you for life

If not, I'd stick with Dolls. You two have been through a lot together, why ruin it all for a quick fumble?

Mr Woodsy, you are a man of great wisdom. I agree entirely so Dolls it is for eternity

Tone, Dolly wasn't available and you sounded desperate. I'm happy to step back and let you two continue your longstanding relationship.

As for the Tetbury Supporters Branch offer, I'm very tempted but I've never been to Tetbury and couldn't possible find it on a map so not sure I would qualify.

Tone, Dolly wasn't available and you sounded desperate. I'm happy to step back and let you two continue your longstanding relationship.

As for the Tetbury Supporters Branch offer, I'm very tempted but I've never been to Tetbury and couldn't possible find it on a map so not sure I would qualify.

Oh we would collect you.... we firmly believe as gentlemen we would do the collecting.

If you did have to find your way... its best to stay away from Dursley, Cam and Stroud.... there is some dodgy City fans around there.... ;)

He has gone quiet recently - hope he wasn't at the ground when the demolition men were moving in!!

He must've been waiting patiently in the Megastore when it met its fate. What a way to go... and with bare feet too.

::Sad-Sockless-Face::

Archived