IGNORED

Dilema - Fifty Shades Of Purple & Lime

BigTone

He must've been waiting patiently in the Megastore when it met its fate. What a way to go... and with bare feet too.::Sad-Sockless-Face::

Ha ha Brilliant, someone had better watch the web cam for a sighting of his toes sticking out of a pile of rubble.

Tone, Dolly wasn't available and you sounded desperate. I'm happy to step back and let you two continue your longstanding relationship.

As for the Tetbury Supporters Branch offer, I'm very tempted but I've never been to Tetbury and couldn't possible find it on a map so not sure I would qualify.

Ha, in your face, Tetbury Lobster!

I thought he was the boss of Tibet[/quot

Your thinking of the Welsh religious leader, Dai Lama, who had problems with a sticking L on his keyboard.

She hasnt said NO has she......... 

Your on jealous as we got in first.......  :P

Typical Dursley....Always a bit behind..... you lot aint even liked in Harry Potter!!

Brilliant avatar!!

Being a Cam boy I'm more of a Bulldog myself. Brilliant though, made I chuckle

Probably a good time to mention this - we don't really get on with Tetbury in a cricketing sense, and it just so happened one of your lads left a shirt in our changing rooms one season. From then on '**** of the match' wore the Tetbury shirt after the game. Ah, the good old days!

Oh we would collect you.... we firmly believe as gentlemen we would do the collecting.

If you did have to find your way... its best to stay away from Dursley, Cam and Stroud.... there is some dodgy City fans around there.... ;)

Just say boo to them - s l o w l y...

I have a problem.

I asked my beloved Dolly to give me one but RedM charged in under Dolly's nose and gave me one instead. It was over so quick I didn't know it had even happened.

Where should my affections lie now ?

Get an Abe Lincoln beard, become a Mormon, move to Utah (with the bints).

You made your mind up yet Tone? Blonde or ginger?

Only because our love has lasted for so long with copious amounts of stinky cheese included it must be Blonde but with Ginger a very close second

Ha ha, sadly no I'm not ginger, my hair has been all colours, a hint of auburn/purplish at the mo. And yes, I do love them (someones got to) but not not married to one either.

I will try to catch up with this thread later, after I have wrestled with my tent....

Archived