IGNORED

Guess Our First Live Tv Game (Merged)

TETBURY MASSIVE

City vs Leeds is currently the only game in any competition scheduled for the Wednesday & given Sky's love for "big" clubs like Leeds I can see that standing a chance.

Source: BBC fixtures page.

That would be nice, I'm flying out on holiday that day and now have to miss it. would be good to be able to watch it on the box over there.

City vs Leeds is currently the only game in any competition scheduled for the Wednesday & given Sky's love for "big" clubs like Leeds I can see that standing a chance.

Source: BBC fixtures page.

When (and why) did that get switched then? Still showing on the OS as Tuesday 18th...

Edit... Scratch that...Just seen the other thread. I only checked the fixture list not news stories...Sorry...changed the day tv fixtures are announced would seem to suggest........

• Admin

AUGUST

Friday 7th:  Brighton - Forest (1945)

Saturday 8th: Leeds - Burnley (1230)

Sunday 9th: Preston - Middlesbrough (1200)

Sunday 16th: Wolves - Hull (1200)

Friday 21st  Birmingham - Derby (1945)

Saturday 22nd Leeds - Sheffield Wednesday (1230)

Friday 28th Blackburn - Bolton (1945)

Saturday 29th Derby - Leeds (1205)

SEPTEMBER

Saturday 5th Southend - Peterborough (1205)

Sunday 6th Rovers - Oxford (1215)

Sunday 6th Burton - Coventry (1430)

Friday 11th Reading - Ipswich (2000)

Saturday 19th Forest - Middlesbrough (1230)

Friday 25th Fulham - QPR (1945)

OCTOBER

Friday 2nd Rotherham - Burnley (1945)

Saturday 3rd Wolves - Huddersfield (1230)

• Admin

Terrible selection of games.....And as for Leeds being aired 3 times in august, doesn't look biased at all does it...

Don't forget they're live in the League Cup too. Think our game with them is their only game (in August) NOT being televised!

Are you sure he wasn't just telling you when he'd next see you?

Ha - beat me to it, thanks Ian!

:laugh:... no he has a picture of me on his bedside table....... so that he can dream of one day joining the Tetbury Supporters Branch..... ;)

No, I've got a picture of you on the dining room table, keeps the flies off my food :P

• Admin

Apart from the predictable Leeds love-in I'm surprised QPR aren't on Sky every other week, another of Sky's fetishes.

Interestingly Leeds are sponsored by Sky Bet !!

There will be more August and September games announced in the coming weeks too, then the October and November matches are announced at the end of July

Archived