IGNORED

Guess Our First Live Tv Game (Merged)

TETBURY MASSIVE

• Admin

No surprise Rovers are on early.

Sky love to show plucky former non league clubs..

International weekend so they were always going to show a lower league match, I guess a local ish derby is a good attraction?!?!?

Glad we have no 1215 Sunday kickoffs

International weekend so they were always going to show a lower league match, I guess a local ish derby is a good attraction?!?!?

Glad we have no 1215 Sunday kickoffs

Yet..........

We will have plenty of Saturday at 17:00 kick offs if we do well

It's because they get the highest viewing figures by a long way

This. I'm surprised people are getting their knickers in a twist

I'd rather be on in March because we're in with a shot of play offs / automatic than in August because we used to be good

**** Sky, **** Leeds

This. I'm surprised people are getting their knickers in a twist

I'd rather be on in March because we're in with a shot of play offs / automatic than in August because we used to be good

**** Sky, **** Leeds

Yes but don't clubs get money from SKY for being televised? Let's share the cash

:rofl2br:

Oh, Max - you seem to think football is played on a level playing field.....

You should run for FIFA presidency, seriously

Stuff enough dosh in a brown envelope and he will!

I presume that we won't be able to have home games on TV until the back end of the season due to camera positioning. I guess one of our Cardiff games will be on TV this season... It all depends, if we are near the top or near the bottom in October we will get more games on the box, if not, we won't!

This is not all the Sky games yet for Aug/Sep/Oct - more to be announced in July.

I would guess that there won't be any games at the Gate until the rebuild is confirmed as back on track.

Rebuild "back on track"..? Have I missed something?

All looks to be coming on very nicely to me.

I wonder if moving the camera to the Dolman and having the majority of the game looking at a building site has affected the decision not to show the L1 winners early?

Probably not but hopefully our early results will force them to show us sooner rather than later.

Wonder if we'll be last on Football League Show too?

I wonder if moving the camera to the Dolman and having the majority of the game looking at a building site has affected the decision not to show the L1 winners early?

Probably not but hopefully our early results will force them to show us sooner rather than later.

Wonder if we'll be last on Football League Show too?

I think it will be even worse than that as they probably won't show us on the football league show full stop. ;)

Archived