IGNORED

Leicester Sack Pearson

MC RISK77

Well the fans are taking it well..

"Then what the **** was last season even for. I hope we go down. **** this season."

"Got to be related to his stupid ****ing son."

"What the flying ****... I was so looking forward to next season. Not now."

I think they've made a good decision personally.

I would say he's too unstable for the fishbowl which is the Premier League. I always felt he was dancing on the razor's edge and now he's served his purpose and kept them up I think they are right to look to kick on and bring in someone new. Also across the past 12 months you never knew what sort of mess he could land himself in and the club vicariously.

It's ruthless but ruthlessly professional, as was telling Wade his playing career here was done and as were Soton when sacking Atkins.

Leicester is a far better run club than Cardiff by miles! They stuck with Pearson through a lot of bad times. More than what tan would've done.

Yeah, the last 3 seasons must have been awful. I hope we get some "bad times" like that.

Losing his sh*t with strange rants at being asked a simple enough question by a reporter.......? Think we've had that one

Not whilst finishing comfortably safe in the premier league.

I'd take Pearson all day long, if we were in the position of looking for a new manager.

Everyone cracks a little bit under pressure. He is a pretty good manager IMO.

Not whilst finishing comfortably safe in the premier league.

I'd take Pearson all day long, if we were in the position of looking for a new manager.

Everyone cracks a little bit under pressure. He is a pretty good manager IMO.

If it meant him bringing his thick as f@ck son with him then I'd pass. Horrible bloke by all accounts

Another club run by people from the Far East, great, isn't it?

Nowt wrong with it if they have the best interest of the club at heart.  First thing i saw when i got of the Siam BTS  was a Leicester City shop, right in the heart of the main shopping district of Bangkok.  seemed a fair few people going in and out of it as well.  Clearly Liverpool is the team in Thailand, but you can not argue with the fact they are trying to promote Leicester in Thailand, nice revenue stream that is not going to hurt those midland based Leicester supporters one bit.

Can't argue that they have put money into the team either, can't remember anyone else willing to invest as much in Leicester.

Sometimes I think there is just general bloody foreigners ruining British football stance.... It was ruined far before foreign owners decided to come, Sky ensured that.

Never liked the bloke, arrogant and a sore loser. Always moaning about the ref and will never give any credit to the opposition if his side come unstuck.

Other than that, he's a good manager...

Pretty sure that describes a very new championship manager....

Pretty sure that describes a very new championship manager....

If you're referring to SC then I disagree. What other fans have said of him before arriving here has not been true IMO!

He's always very complimentary of the opposition and well... We haven't lost many to tell! At the moment, he's been fantastic!

Archived