IGNORED

Forever Bristol

Robin 101

Do any members from last year know if you can buy more than one ticket on the membership?  I have people who occasionally want to come to particular games and I sort out the tickets.

I'm not a season ticket holder.

You couldnt last year except at wembley I think

Do any members from last year know if you can buy more than one ticket on the membership?  I have people who occasionally want to come to particular games and I sort out the tickets.

I'm not a season ticket holder.

One ticket per member, well that's what it was last year. Last year you also had to phone in to buy to get your discounted price hopefully that will be resolved with the new system

You couldnt last year except at wembley I think

One ticket per member, well that's what it was last year. Last year you also had to phone in to buy to get your discounted price hopefully that will be resolved with the new system

Cheers both.  I will tell anybody who wants to go to more than a couple of games to get one then.

No mention of season ticket holders automatically being registered?

Because we already have tickets

It's unfair letting st holders get another ticket while there isn't many spare seats around imo

Prob be different when the gate is finished

Splitting hairs! Still a great deal and would rather have a tenner off than a hoodie I didn't ask for!

No, no, I agree with you! It's a fantastic deal. I'll buy it, for sure, and only because I'll be travelling from abroad and don't want to have any issues getting a ticket I want. 

So......as a ST holder is worth signing up?

I can't make much sense off the main site.

Wouldn't have thought so Robbo. I got one last year to secure a ticket to matches and to get a chance to buy a ST before they went on general sale. The discount was a bonus. I've got a ST this season and won't be renewing my membership.

Membership alert!

Just had a call from BS and ordered mine on the phone, painless and got email confirmation instantly. On sale today apparently. 20 squid and same benefits as last year (second priority and a fiver off). Get in!

Not even the grumpiest of posters could deny an absolute bargain and great service.

Well done BS let's hope this is symptomatic of the off the field side now raising their game. Five star.

Membership alert!

Just had a call from BS and ordered mine on the phone, painless and got email confirmation instantly. On sale today apparently. 20 squid and same benefits as last year (second priority and a fiver off). Get in!

Not even the grumpiest of posters could deny an absolute bargain and great service.

Well done BS let's hope this is symptomatic of the off the field side now raising their game. Five star.

Oh I don't know, I'm sure Aussie is just readying his vocal chords.

Oh I don't know, I'm sure Aussie is just readying his vocal chords.

Why would he want discounts off of home games..?

It's a conspiracy by Bristol Sport, making us play so far from where Aussie lives.

Membership alert!

I agree, Well done BS. Bought membership, via the 'phone, for my son and son-in-law today. Took all of five minutes from the time I got the ringing tone to getting it all sorted.  Let's hope the new automatic ticket entry system, this season, is just as efficient.

I agree, Well done BS. Bought membership, via the 'phone, for my son and son-in-law today. Took all of five minutes from the time I got the ringing tone to getting it all sorted. Let's hope the new automatic ticket entry system, this season, is just as efficient.

What do you mean by automated ticket entry system?

I've heard that there is a new automated electronic system for entry at the turnstiles. Let's hope it's more efficient than the last system, especially into The Dolman.

Cant see why we wouldn't have it as most do these days especially newly built ones

Archived