IGNORED

Williams Stand Seats

TinMan's left peg

For those after some williams stand seats there are a few available from an architectural salvage company over in Eastville (of all places!). Guy who works there is a city fan and had a contact with one of the contractors doing the demolition. They are also planning to save some of the turnstiles and other fittings. You can email him on info@rmills.co.uk

So how did you manage this Dolly..?

My family were looking for some for sentiment reasons..

No could do we were told..........

I haven't managed anything. I emailed the person mentioned at the beginning of the thread. As I'm about to move house though, I can't afford to buy any.

To be honest, I'm a bit miffed that someone who got seats out of a skip for nothing, is now selling them off at more than 4 times what the club did when they sold east end seats. Kinda unfair really.

If you're on about the picture, I've just posted that for someone else

I haven't managed anything. I emailed the person mentioned at the beginning of the thread. As I'm about to move house though, I can't afford to buy any.

To be honest, I'm a bit miffed that someone who got seats out of a skip for nothing, is now selling them off at more than 4 times what the club did when they sold east end seats. Kinda unfair really.

My thoughts entirely.

We did exactly the same..

But when we got to get them, they had been destroyed..

Just read this on the football grounds website:

"saw that a lot of the seats well 500 from the williams stand are going to auchinleck talbot in ayrshire scotland, all the seats that were reusable have been donated by barr construction to non league clubs. I would assume that other fittings such as floodlights are being recycled too"

First i have heard of this. Anyone know if this is true ?

Archived