IGNORED

Sheep

Sixtyseconds

For those with ankle biters there is one sponsored by BS opposite Ashton Park crappers. Very colourful. First impression looks a bit like somebody had been on the sunshine acieeeed before painting it.

They'd best move it before we play Cardiff.

Do you eat them after you have err "finished" with them,or have you formed a bond by then?

You can't form a bond with them if you are going to eat them.

Just have the right Wellington boots on for grip and a way you go. 

Once you have walked them to the shed to have their wool taken off , then send them back out in the field.

What were you thinking of ?  :shutup: 

http://shauninthecity.org.uk

For charity, (childrens hospital) just as the Gromits were 2 years ago and the Gorillas before that. The Bristol sport one is at Ashton Gate and there is one called Dolly (she must have some influence that girl!) sponsored by Sir Steve's company outside the Hargreaves Lansdown headquarters.

There are 70 to find. I did the London trail a couple of times a while back, they have gone now and these are different ones. Very addictive and lots of fun, and it gets everyone out walking and visiting Bristol which is good.

http://shauninthecity.org.uk

For charity, (childrens hospital) just as the Gromits were 2 years ago and the Gorillas before that. The Bristol sport one is at Ashton Gate and there is one called Dolly (she must have some influence that girl!) sponsored by Sir Steve's company outside the Hargreaves Lansdown headquarters.

There are 70 to find. I did the London trail a couple of times a while back, they have gone now and these are different ones. Very addictive and lots of fun, and it gets everyone out walking and visiting Bristol which is good.

Yup, did the London trail over two sundays... this now becomes summer holiday planning material as I'm sure my missus will want to complete the set of 120. Great cause and also gets people visiting Bristol.

Yup, did the London trail over two sundays... this now becomes summer holiday planning material as I'm sure my missus will want to complete the set of 120. Great cause and also gets people visiting Bristol.

Just wondering if this wouldn't be better if you combined it with Cider?

Pint of different cider per sheep ... now there's a pub crawl

Archived