IGNORED

Sheep

Sixtyseconds

I have no idea why they picked that name, but I'm quite touched :D

It looks like it is covered in sweets, but more Smartie-like than Dolly Mixtures. Perhaps it is named after the cloned one a few years back, or maybe I'm right and SteveL thinks highly of you!

Edit; the poster above had the same idea as I was looking for photos of the Shaun in the city Dolly.

For the record, I knew about that Dolly, not sure why HGL picked it though.

Oh and that's not why I got my name either! I am not a clone!

Maybe as a tribute for everything you've done for the St and club and because Steve fancies you

Your real name is Sindy ain't it? :)

No, my real name is Marie.  Dolly comes from when I was a toddler, and I had a dolly I carried round in a bag, My Mum started calling me Dolly bag lady, and it stuck.  More people I know call me Dolly/Dolls than Marie.  I am currently trying to get my nephew to call me Auntie Dolls as well. :D

Haha, dear god no! (no offence Steve if you're reading this, but Maggie would kick my arse!)

Good girl, keeping it real. Non of that 'what attracted you to this multi-millionaire' for you eh?

No, my real name is Marie.  Dolly comes from when I was a toddler, and I had a dolly I carried round in a bag, My Mum started calling me Dolly bag lady, and it stuck.  More people I know call me Dolly/Dolls than Marie.  I am currently trying to get my nephew to call me Auntie Dolls as well. :D

Didnt you cry Tiny Tears when folks called you a 'bag lady' ?

..still being a Dolly is much better than being a called a Cabbage (patch) Kid.

(btw..Google search for 'doll brand names' revealed - Gay Bobs and Dyke-Dolls, its strange world ;))

On a serious note regarding the Shaun the Sheep Trail (specially the BS one at Ashton)

Beware of potential vandalism and strange behavior around 'the Shauns' ... If you spot anyone acting suspiciously, unnaturally, looking odd etc near to any of the sheep (or you detect a Welsh accent) dial 911 and call the fleece.

Archived