IGNORED

New Season Cards?

BRISTOL86

• Admin

Sorry if this has been posted and I've missed it, but if you've relocated this season I presume you will be sent a new season card?

I hope so as I appear to have mislaid my existing one during the house move!!

My current one has last seasons date on it, safe to say we're all getting a new one

Just phone AG tkt office.season tkts being sent out 2nd wk in July. Panic over.

Was I meant to be panicking? Can the thread please be more specific, I've missed a few days of good panic. Panicking I might miss the next good panic. This is too stressful.

New ticketing system?

Gawd, looking forward to being locked out on the 15/8 then

Ohhh, where is DaveL when you need him?

OK, I'll provide the patronising tosh:

Please come early, and queue up at the non-existent ticket office next to the shop.  We are confident that the system will handle the (not really expected) crowds on the day if you get here by 8/8.  Please don't call the club as we are getting new telephone systems in when there is a need.

July started last week. So this is the 2nd week of July. And it's Wednesday tomorrow!!! Waaaaa! Everybody paaaaaaannnnnniiiiiicccccccccc!!!!

I have my email printed out, my passport, driving licence, a utility bill (within the last three months) and an angry mob with pitch forks and torches (because of H&S not allowed to have a flame so we got some from poundland).....I'm ready for the apocalypse....PANIC!!!!

In what manner should we panic, Lord?

First may I suggest a bout of screaming, before running outside and doing a lap or two of your block/area/hamlet, flailing your arms above your head.

Next you should return home to empty your bowels (should be nice and loose after the previous two steps of panic) but don't take the time to clean any skids of the back of the bowl and hand washing is optional depending on your panic level or personal hygiene standards.

Stage four is hyper ventilating into the face of a dog which could be difficult because not everyone (myself included) has a wife (#joke). If not find a local dog walker and execute at least 40 rapid breaths into the dogs face. Should the owner drag their pet away, find a new dog and continue where you left off till you have completed 40 or scared everyone off.

The final stage is to nip to your local shop (preferably a sainsbury's) and buy yourself a snickers because your clearly a bit of a diva/******* mental when you're hungry.

Archived