IGNORED

Bath City Matchday Thread

eric04

I've moved round to the side with my son for the 2nd half due to the embarrassing fans behind the goal that only seem to be able to say ******* wan**r **** or to55er mainly at Steve Phillips.

There's banter and then there is cringeworthy I feel sorry for you embarrassment. It was like that for 45 mins.

Phillips had a great answer to one who said he was shit by turning round quickly and saying 'so is your mum' made me laugh anyway.

A lot of these behind the goal weren't old enough to appreciate the 10 years Steve gave to us, and I for one didn't care a jot that he went to the gas, after all we've all got mortgages to pay haven't we ?

I dislike Flapper a lot, but this has done the rounds on the forum

So is the suggestion that Freeman has "bulked up" deliberately, presumably so he has a more physical presence on the pitch, or do we just think he's had a few too many ice creams over the summer?

I doubt he's bulked up with muscle significantly over 2 months. Probably either a bit unfit or the kit isn't flattering on him.

How did he perform? If he's bulked up but didn't look sluggish or it didn't detract from his athleticism significantly maybe it's no bad thing.

Perhaps he's preparing to play a much more physical and direct role next season.

Archived