IGNORED

Bath City Matchday Thread

eric04

I was disappointed with Bath. I thought they would have a bit more than they did. Also very disappointed with Bobby Reid. Very difficult to form opinions so early but he doesn't look like he's improved at all.

Certainly agree about Bath. Not much to them at all. Friendlies against this level of opposition do at least give us a chance to see the team in action, but I do wonder whether they benefit the players or management any more than time on the training ground. Difficult to imagine that Cotterill learnt much that he didn't already know.

Certainly agree about Bath. Not much to them at all. Friendlies against this level of opposition do at least give us a chance to see the team in action, but I do wonder whether they benefit the players or management any more than time on the training ground. Difficult to imagine that Cotterill learnt much that he didn't already know.

Agreed. It really was just a training exercise but minutes needed I guess. Like you say though I can't imagine SC will have learnt anything he doesn't already know

I was disappointed with Bath. I thought they would have a bit more than they did. Also very disappointed with Bobby Reid. Very difficult to form opinions so early but he doesn't look like he's improved at all.

It's disappointing that the likes of reid and " waggy" are still being mentioned at the club.

I would have hoped that along with the likes of el abd they would have been gone by now or at least all be on the transfer list !

Don't we want this club to move on and not still be involving players that were only bit players in a league 1 squad last season.

It's disappointing that the likes of reid and " waggy" are still being mentioned at the club.

I would have hoped that along with the likes of el abd they would have been gone by now or at least all be on the transfer list !

Don't we want this club to move on and not still be involving players that were only bit players in a league 1 squad last season.

They do have contracts that we are obliged to honour.

Archived