IGNORED

Moderators Are Awful

There I said it.

I started a thread entitled " Totally stupid and pointless thread" - it was both an ironic and sarcastic reaction to some of the ......

totally stupid and pointless threads posted on OTIB during this rather uninspiring summer. Not offensive nor contentious  .

I now see that it has been deleted  from OTIB. No message or explanation. Not even a closed thread- just deleted from history.

No doubt I will now be banned by the small minded jobsworth for being so nawty. 

Well, after 2100 posts and some 600 likes - I wish you all well- shame really cos we had some great banter.

I suspect the mods are unlikely to allow this post to last very long as it's too outrageous- had I mentioned Malaysia airways/ Tunisia beach holidays or Jimmy Saville- I'm sure it would be cool and allowed to run and run.

COYR

Ps **** Matt Smith

PPs I like Robbored's posts  and think Kachina was a great poster until he also got banned.

You can always tell a site with bad moderators because they are anonymous and hide behind a generic user ID like The Moderators. Any questioning of their decisions leads to a warning, do it again you get banned.

Here they are named and known and if you so desire I am sure they will meet up you on matchday if you buy them a drink to discuss any issues you have.

There I said it.

I started a thread entitled " Totally stupid and pointless thread" - it was both an ironic and sarcastic reaction to some of the ......

totally stupid and pointless threads posted on OTIB during this rather uninspiring summer. Not offensive nor contentious  .

I now see that it has been deleted  from OTIB. No message or explanation. Not even a closed thread- just deleted from history.

No doubt I will now be banned by the small minded jobsworth for being so nawty. 

Well, after 2100 posts and some 600 likes - I wish you all well- shame really cos we had some great banter.

I suspect the mods are unlikely to allow this post to last very long as it's too outrageous- had I mentioned Malaysia airways/ Tunisia beach holidays or Jimmy Saville- I'm sure it would be cool and allowed to run and run.

COYR

Ps **** Matt Smith

PPs I like Robbored's posts  and think Kachina was a great poster until he also got banned.

Probably merged with the Basement Rovers thread...

You can always tell a site with bad moderators because they are anonymous and hide behind a generic user ID like The Moderators. Any questioning of their decisions leads to a warning, do it again you get banned.

Here they are named and known and if you so desire I am sure they will meet up you on matchday if you buy them a drink to discuss any issues you have.

Why is there so much alcohol talk on this thread?

The OP was blatantly drunk and now you're trying to say you can sweeten the moderators on here, with use of booze?!

So OP pissed and wants to post on a forum?

Mods are piss heads?

FML.

But I can confirm that all mods are total piss heads and go out to get shit faced before every City game. And - they don't actually go to the games.

Is this Matt Smith awful or another type ?

The mods do a sterling job and i think they are well worth the money we pay them .

if smithy came back and wanged in a hatrick against wednesday,id be tempted to lick him,but i would like to join you on record for not licking dick emery

I tried that. Even brown envelopes under the table.  And I still can't get banned!

Archived