IGNORED

Moderators Are Awful

Dolls, Tom etc all do a top job... ok sometimes everyone gets a bit overzealous with the like button or seeing post after post with 'zzzzzzzzzz' or 'this' but admin let most of it pass.

Sad you think they aren't up to your suggested standards but hey that's life, we all have opinions and we can all either choose to like them or hate them.

Farewell MRR. Didn't realise you could talk. Thought only KITT could...

Dunno.

I did offer once but got no reply. I wonder why......must be my limited computer skills....

Probably because like the OP and people like me, your style wouldn't fit in with their little 'clique'

Certain mods on here seem fair and polite - others seem think they are the voice of BCFC are in the know and generally look down on minions like us and that attitude really pisses me off. I noticed a certain mod on Twitter once and thought I'd rather follow Rovers than follow them !!

There is always the legendary internet space that is Ziderheads. Only there you'll be complaining about the mods not protecting you from the other posters.

I was not complaining about them I think they do a good job. I was inferring to the op ,to that if he felt like the way he did. I should have explained , that in my comment.

Aagghh in interesting thread at last.

Personally I think the Mods do an excellent job and it is simply not their fault we have not signed anyone for the natives to tell us all they are crap!

Mods please let SC know that this forum has now gone into a late night melt down and some have turned to drink. This is entirely his fault and it's simply not fair that you are being blamed.

Lionel Messi to follow! Short arse will never cut it in the Championship quotes to follow soon after!

Scooter, Fred Perry t-shirt....

No, no, no! Never Fred Perry shirts. They were worn by post mods, trying to be mods. A selection of mohair suits and Ben Sherman shirts were de rigueur.

There I said it.

I started a thread entitled " Totally stupid and pointless thread" - it was both an ironic and sarcastic reaction to some of the ......

totally stupid and pointless threads posted on OTIB during this rather uninspiring summer. Not offensive nor contentious  .

I now see that it has been deleted  from OTIB. No message or explanation. Not even a closed thread- just deleted from history.

No doubt I will now be banned by the small minded jobsworth for being so nawty. 

Well, after 2100 posts and some 600 likes - I wish you all well- shame really cos we had some great banter.

I suspect the mods are unlikely to allow this post to last very long as it's too outrageous- had I mentioned Malaysia airways/ Tunisia beach holidays or Jimmy Saville- I'm sure it would be cool and allowed to run and run.

COYR

Ps **** Matt Smith

PPs I like Robbored's posts  and think Kachina was a great poster until he also got banned.

especially the ginger one ...... :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:  

I have had a couple of very minor beefs with the mods, but fair play to them they have come on here and explained why they have made a certain decision that I was unhappy about and I have then seen their point of view. They are not aloof and I believe they are human and that they do an excellent, and in the main, thankless job.

Probably because like the OP and people like me, your style wouldn't fit in with their little 'clique'

Certain mods on here seem fair and polite - others seem think they are the voice of BCFC are in the know and generally look down on minions like us and that attitude really pisses me off. I noticed a certain mod on Twitter once and thought I'd rather follow Rovers than follow them !!

Agree about Twitter if we're thinking of the same person!

Generally they do a good job on here though I think.

Don't really understand your problem but either way its water off a ducks back as the saying goes. You can please some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the times, it's all part of the territory I guess.

Excuse me ,water does not run of my back , unless I have a coat on. ( my nickname is duck) no more puns, please I have heard them all.

Agree about Twitter if we're thinking of the same person!

Generally they do a good job on here though I think.

Love you both too.

I'd love for some on here to realise that decisions on the forum get taken as a group, not by just one individual. Some of the abuse that some of us (myself included) get because of decisions we make on here just really isn't on. We're all human beings. The people I'm aiming that comment at know who they are, their words can be very hurtful and uncalled for. :)

Love you both too.

I'd love for some on here to realise that decisions on the forum get taken as a group, not by just one individual. Some of the abuse that some of us (myself included) get because of decisions we make on here just really isn't on. We're all human beings. The people I'm aiming that comment at know who they are, their words can be very hurtful and uncalled for. :)

Who said either of us meant you?!

Archived