IGNORED

Hunting Act Reform

RedRock

Imagine the outcry if 5 lads on a council estate got caught on CCTV kicking a fox to death.

But it's ok for Cameron and his chums to rip them apart whilst on horseback.

The Tories sicken me.

I don't agree with fox hunting and never have, it's not a problem where I live, which is incredibly rural, La Chasse is massive in France and although they hunt with dogs it's mainly for flushing out, I have seen 1 fox around our property in 13 years, but see deer, rabbits, hares and even the very odd wild boar, so their management appears to work.

What is evident that the French do not tolerate over population of pigeons in urban settings and seagulls in coastal settings, constantly being shat on by pigeons or attacked by seagulls is a big no-no, it is dealt with by the authorities without any fuss before it gets out of hand and nobody cares. On a recent visit to the UK we stopped at I believe it was Membury services and it is over populated with Ravens who are constantly attacking people and just like pigeons in our cities, seagulls on the coast nothing constructive will ever be done to lessen the problem.

Anyway get used to it Bill, if as predicted Jeremy Corbyn becomes the next Labour leader, 5 years more after the present 5 years, replacing a lefty who was unpopular with an ultra lefty is suicide for Labour, blame Labour for any carnage that the Tories will be allowed to inflict in the coming 10 years, they never learn Foot, Kinnock and the wrong Miliband is the history lesson but Labour/Unions know best.

To be honest Corbyn is probably the best of a piss poor bunch and even if one of the other 4 no marks happen to win, do any of them actually inspire you?.

That's what should sicken you Bill, Labour stripping the UK of a credible alternative, they are effectively enabling the Tories to inflict their carnage and that is unforgivable again.

Imagine the outcry if 5 lads on a council estate got caught on CCTV kicking a fox to death.

But it's ok for Cameron and his chums to rip them apart whilst on horseback.

The Tories sicken me.

This goes beyond party lines, Bill.

I am as against fox hunting as anybody, involved in the lobby against it.

I don't agree with fox hunting and never have, it's not a problem where I live, which is incredibly rural, La Chasse is massive in France and although they hunt with dogs it's mainly for flushing out, I have seen 1 fox around our property in 13 years, but see deer, rabbits, hares and even the very odd wild boar, so their management appears to work.

What is evident that the French do not tolerate over population of pigeons in urban settings and seagulls in coastal settings, constantly being shat on by pigeons or attacked by seagulls is a big no-no, it is dealt with by the authorities without any fuss before it gets out of hand and nobody cares. On a recent visit to the UK we stopped at I believe it was Membury services and it is over populated with Ravens who are constantly attacking people and just like pigeons in our cities, seagulls on the coast nothing constructive will ever be done to lessen the problem.

Anyway get used to it Bill, if as predicted Jeremy Corbyn becomes the next Labour leader, 5 years more after the present 5 years, replacing a lefty who was unpopular with an ultra lefty is suicide for Labour, blame Labour for any carnage that the Tories will be allowed to inflict in the coming 10 years, they never learn Foot, Kinnock and the wrong Miliband is the history lesson but Labour/Unions know best.

To be honest Corbyn is probably the best of a piss poor bunch and even if one of the other 4 no marks happen to win, do any of them actually inspire you?.

That's what should sicken you Bill, Labour stripping the UK of a credible alternative, they are effectively enabling the Tories to inflict their carnage and that is unforgivable again.

Sadly, I can't disagree with anything you say Esmond!

Or was that a sweeping statement like yours bill

Your a bit late Joe,I've already retracted what I said re Tories, in respect of not tarring ALL Tory voters of being hunt supporters.

Mind you, it does seem to be quite clear that the most blood thirsty are rich stuck up Tories.

I'm not suggesting you fall into that category though...............

I'm not rich or Tory but I am blood thirsty,after seeing foxes rip cats apart up my way then I don't know what the fuss is,hate cats and hate foxes,this country is just full of do gooders who like a moan and bury their head in the sand

Jesus! Animals are animals.

I've seen many sheep savaged by domestic dogs, but I wouldn't advocate exterminating all canines.

The thing is you can accept animal populations sometimes have to be controlled - but you do that in as humane way as possible, do it scientifically and don't try to make death into a "fun day out".

Animals are animals,nobody's talking about exterminating all foxes,this "fun day out"nonsense is quite frankly red top bs

But that's what fox hunting is. A fun day out for folks who like to dress in silly costumes and watch wild animals be chased terrified for miles before being ripped apart.

And if that's anyone's idea of a good time, then sorry, they are *****.

Other bloodsports have been banned, so should this one. Society has moved on and the vast majority of the public agree on this issue. Opinion poll after opinion poll shows that.

opinion polls are a waste of time,on any subject,we all know that,those polls would have horse racing banned cuz that's cruel as well,as for being chased terrified for miles,maybe true Ive always said shoot 1 of their legs so they can't run so far before the inevitable,if people are getting their knickers in a twist over wild animals then it's a good job we haven't got more pressing issues

opinion polls are a waste of time,on any subject,we all know that,those polls would have horse racing banned cuz that's cruel as well,as for being chased terrified for miles,maybe true Ive always said shoot 1 of their legs so they can't run so far before the inevitable,if people are getting their knickers in a twist over wild animals then it's a good job we haven't got more pressing issues

Um, not sure you're right with your most people want horse racing banned assertion.

People are against wanton cruelty to animals however, and we're a better society for it.

They did because they thought whipping was cruel,let the people have a vote instead of being told people are against this and against that,people are against animal cruelty is purely a guess on your part,you can't speak for the whole country,I am against it by the way

Not a guess at all. It is consistently shown in polling. And by a huge margin. They can't all be wrong.

Having a vote on it would be a good idea, but won't happen, because Cameron knows he'd lose and is trying to sneak this unpopular policy back in via the back door.

I'm not rich or Tory but I am blood thirsty,after seeing foxes rip cats apart up my way then I don't know what the fuss is,hate cats and hate foxes,this country is just full of do gooders who like a moan and bury their head in the sand

So everyone who thinks that animals being chased to exhaustion, then being ripped apart by hounds, who are controlled by people on horses who call this a sport, are do gooders then?

Fine, that means we have about 50 million do gooders in this country.

They did because they thought whipping was cruel,let the people have a vote instead of being told people are against this and against that,people are against animal cruelty is purely a guess on your part,you can't speak for the whole country,I am against it by the way

Yes, let's have a vote.

It would clearly show that the hunting ban would not get over turned.

Yes, let's have a vote.

It would clearly show that the hunting ban would not get over turned.

Seeing that we are now getting a referendum E.U. membership; there is, I believe, an opportunity to hold several referenda at the same time.

Perhaps fox hunting could be one of them ?

Personally, I would like to see a referendum on capital punishment for terrorists, murderers and paedophiles.

Seeing that we are now getting a referendum E.U. membership; there is, I believe, an opportunity to hold several referenda at the same time.

Perhaps fox hunting could be one of them ?

Personally, I would like to see a referendum on capital punishment for terrorists, murderers and paedophiles.

The referendum is a pointless paper exercise. Dave has gone to Brussells with the message that he wants to stay in the EU and will be fighting to stay in. Has there ever been a more limp wristed way of going into negotiations when you have played your hand in full view of your opposition.

Doing exactly the right thing in my eyes,better to show you want to stay in but the public don't want to,gives you more leverage,had it been down to red ed and his cronies there would of been no referendum and he would of had his pants round by his knees while merkel whipped his arse

Good job you've assured us you aren't a Tory, because if you hadn't most of us would have read those ridiculous Daily Mail cliches and assumed you were.  :facepalm:

Archived