IGNORED

Lee Nelson Comedian?!

I am the mole

Me either. That said he's managed to nause off Kanye West and Blatter in the past few weeks.

Whilst his comedy is mainly shit he at least picks his targets well.

If only next he could do that unfunny, chavish comedian who keeps gate crashing things...

Now there's a *****...

I'm pretty sure I'm with everybody else who dislikes Blatter and all he's done in football, but I can't like Lee Nelson in any way possible.

Think he's a grade a to$$er and the fact that he's managed to get one idiotic stunt that people quite like is unsurprising. Law of averages. Crash enough events and mug off enough people and at some point you'll get some plaudits. A moron who has absolutely zero comedic ability in my opinion, just tries to get attention by getting into places he shouldn't be.

Having said that, how he keeps getting in all of these places I'll never know. Could be the world's best burglar if he put his mind to it.

Credit where credits due he's had a few decent moments blatter is ace, egging Simon cowell is class and anyone that makes Kanye west look more stupid than he does himself gets a clap from me?

It gets pure gobsmacked amazement from me :o

Wouldn't have thought it was possible..

It took a while for security to get involved.

Was thinking the same; even they have had enough of the old tosspot. Why does he not just go for gawd sake instead of hanging around like some knackered and dried up bogey on the end of a nose.

They probably thought it was a legitimate offer

Frighteningly possible. 

Archived