IGNORED

Lee Nelson Comedian?!

I am the mole

Certainly one of the most iconic images of the year where the money is falling around Blatter. In fact probably the picture we'll all remember him by.

What this has sadly done is gloss over the fact he's going to remain in power for another nine months

Credit where credits due he's had a few decent moments blatter is ace, egging Simon cowell is class and anyone that makes Kanye west look more stupid than he does himself gets a clap from me?

I'm not sure I'd describe egging anyone as 'class'.

Crossed wires here?

He didn't throw an egg at Simon Cowell - that was a female musician called Natalie Holt, during Britain's Got Talent.

Brodkin gatecrashed a performance on X Factor.

I'm pretty sure I'm with everybody else who dislikes Blatter and all he's done in football, but I can't like Lee Nelson in any way possible.

Think he's a grade a to$$er and the fact that he's managed to get one idiotic stunt that people quite like is unsurprising. Law of averages. Crash enough events and mug off enough people and at some point you'll get some plaudits. A moron who has absolutely zero comedic ability in my opinion, just tries to get attention by getting into places he shouldn't be.

Having said that, how he keeps getting in all of these places I'll never know. Could be the world's best burglar if he put his mind to it.

You'd be amazed how easy it can be to get into places, with no breaking and entering I should add.

I'm pretty sure I'm with everybody else who dislikes Blatter and all he's done in football, but I can't like Lee Nelson in any way possible.

Think he's a grade a to$$er and the fact that he's managed to get one idiotic stunt that people quite like is unsurprising. Law of averages. Crash enough events and mug off enough people and at some point you'll get some plaudits. A moron who has absolutely zero comedic ability in my opinion, just tries to get attention by getting into places he shouldn't be.

Having said that, how he keeps getting in all of these places I'll never know. Could be the world's best burglar if he put his mind to it.

How did he get into a football ground with a normal ticket?

How did he get into the press conference with a media ticket?

How did he get into a normal X-Factor audience?

How did his mate Ashley Cole get him into the England plane entrance? 

Even after doing this stunt, he is so used to not getting any recognition professionally for his acts, he resorts to clapping himself off the set.

This may be his chance to cut all ties with his chosen career as a man on stage with a microphone, telling unfunny jokes. 

Archived