IGNORED

Braga V Bristol City

kiwicolin

I would imagine he was there watching, too early to involve him i'd think. We'll see him against Yeovil though i hope! 

I would hope he would have given the City fans a bit of attention if he was there. It would be nice to think he did anyway.

yes I know that's the aim, as with about 15 other championship clubs.

So when do you think wele get there next season?

Well we simply have to be better than 15 other clubs, or at least better than most. The new signing is given out a message we are not content to just make up the numbers, of course it could go t1ts up, and tbh I am not sure where we will finish, reckon many of us feel the same.

We played a lot better tonight than against Faronese.

Leary looked pretty good in goal. His kicking is pretty dam good for a youngster. Would be happy to have him on the bench for the season to be fair.

Cunningham wasn't very good sat but was at RwB, tonight was 10x better, very glad to see. Bryan was just having a rest.

Wagstaff went off with the muscle injury again. This is a slight worry with Little out too.

Reid started strongly, sizzled out in the second half a bit but a player who has impressed me this tour. Wouldn't mind him as back up to Freeman in the CAM slot.

Overall we passed it very well, created some good space, movement and, well, just played some excellent football. In many ways we were unlucky to draw as we were the better team in my bias opinion. They were a bit naughty at times and the ref didn't do us any favours, however we did bite back a few times and that got one or two players in the book.

On some other topics; the new striker wasn't here today, he flys back to Portugal tomorrow. Burt was out here. Cotts said the current transfers debarcle is a bit of a sensitive subject, he'd of liked a few more in by now but hopefully we will get there. From that I can guess we won't be signing anyone in the next day or two but things are ongoing and can change anytime.

• Admin

This one I think.

It's not been announced who but there's definitely a game on Saturday, Cotts talks about Frankie's chances of playing in it after the Braga game last night.

Edit: It's SR Almancilense

We played a lot better tonight than against Faronese.

Leary looked pretty good in goal. His kicking is pretty dam good for a youngster. Would be happy to have him on the bench for the season to be fair.

Cunningham wasn't very good sat but was at RwB, tonight was 10x better, very glad to see. Bryan was just having a rest.

Wagstaff went off with the muscle injury again. This is a slight worry with Little out too.

Reid started strongly, sizzled out in the second half a bit but a player who has impressed me this tour. Wouldn't mind him as back up to Freeman in the CAM slot.

Overall we passed it very well, created some good space, movement and, well, just played some excellent football. In many ways we were unlucky to draw as we were the better team in my bias opinion. They were a bit naughty at times and the ref didn't do us any favours, however we did bite back a few times and that got one or two players in the book.

On some other topics; the new striker wasn't here today, he flys back to Portugal tomorrow. Burt was out here. Cotts said the current transfers debarcle is a bit of a sensitive subject, he'd of liked a few more in by now but hopefully we will get there. From that I can guess we won't be signing anyone in the next day or two but things are ongoing and can change anytime.

Decent write-up, cheers for that info.  Good to hear that Reid has impressed you, hoping he can some type of impact for us this season.

Struggling with the budget.

Archived