IGNORED

Luke Freeman's Worldie

Touch_my_butter

On a serious note you'll see goals like that regularly in non-league football, it's as much to do with utterly shite defending giving somebody that much room as the technique. I know a 21 year old who can comfortably do 1,000 kick ups without breaking sweat and he plays for Bitton mens, who are crap. Technique in this country isn't as bad as it's made out to be, just the Germans and Spanish are much better.

As are the italians, dutch, french, south americans....keepie uppies aren't technique!

They are merely a circus trick that anyone can learn. Real technique is more specific, and using it to perform an improvised collection of skills in a given split second situation such as freeman did there is a fine example.

Good pre-season goal to knock in, it ain't bad is it?... but its worth lies in its squad morale, banter, confidence fun boosting side effects ....

Now comes the 'WH moan' ... Whoever first coined the phrase 'Worldy goal' is a git. I can't stand it for some reason it really pisses me off whenever I see or hear it... Arggghhh!

Good on you Luke btw... Give us another one like that against Leeds or Cardiff!

Archived