IGNORED

Levi Ives

gibbo7

Pah! I laugh at your 3.72.

Love,

2.99 x

Would you believe I sank to the lowest lows of checking your maths in an attempt to disqualify you for incorrect rounding. It didn't work.

Edit: just realised I haven't helped my own cause by liking your above post. Never mind, I've just unliked it.

Would you believe I sank to the lowest lows of checking your maths in an attempt to disqualify you for incorrect rounding. It didn't work.

Edit: just realised I haven't helped my own cause by liking your above post. Never mind, I've just unliked it.

How you like me now?

Ok, you're on.

I get a like every 3.72 posts. I hereby issue an open challenge to anyone who wishes to take me on. Grrrrrrrrrr!

I would challenge you but then you'd find out about my 350 other user accounts 

913 of your likes are from Woodsy.

I need to get myself a forum boyfriend.

So- errr- come on here often?

• Admin

All joking aside (see posts below) any reason he wasn't playing rather than just watching?

He & McLean couldn't play as no one has told the club that we have signed them yet. Come on Adam, run a story on the website, that'll learn 'em.

All joking aside (see posts below) any reason he wasn't playing rather than just watching?

When I arrived he was with a young lady and standing behind the goal.  He then found a chair and sat with the reserves and staff near the dugout.  Although wearing jogging kit he was not dressed to play.  He did go to the changing room and change later and arrived back with the others changed into some kind of kit - and then the ref blew up for end of the game.  Maybe he joined in with the warmdown, but I went home.

My best guess it's for the exact same reason his signing hasn't been announced yet- probably contractual. Torquay are entitled to compensation and this may not yet have been agreed.

Looks like he has now signed, one of his mates on Twitter has said he is playing for us today, presumably U21 away at Leicester.

Looks like he has now signed, one of his mates on Twitter has said he is playing for us today, presumably U21 away at Leicester.

He's certainly been training with us all last week and was very impressive by all accounts.

Archived