IGNORED

11 Fit First Team Players....

spudski

Seen nothing from the lad at League One level, or the few times I've seen him at League 2 level, to suggest he can cut it at a higher level again.

Hope to be proven wrong, but I genuinely don't think I will

exactly its not like he is a youngster or anything with years in front of him to improve is it? ;)

if we don't sign at least 5 more players we will be relegated

people are deluding themselves thinking this division will be easy

I have it on good authority that we will be safe from relegation if we only sign 4 players. Signing 6 players will mean a safe mid table spot and rumour is out that 8 players and we can celebrate promotion to the big time.

Seen nothing from the lad at League One level, or the few times I've seen him at League 2 level, to suggest he can cut it at a higher level again.

Hope to be proven wrong, but I genuinely don't think I will

during SoDs time here the man of the match at home games (i cant be sure on the away ones) invariably seemed to be Jet or Reid. Now the team performances during that time may have been poor, but that doesn't mean an individual can't play well

That included Reid.

Waggy, Agard and Williams all out. Greg off...El Abd...playing with U21's. Karleigh season loan

Fielding ( still being rested ), Little, Smith, Flint, Wilbs, Bryan, Pack, Freeman, Ayling, JK, Reid....ahhh forgot Burns.

So 12 fit?

How long is Kags out for?

I thought we got very lucky with injuries last season. Feels like we could be pushing it to have a paper thin squad again.

We're one maybe two injuries away from a disastrous start to the season. We could just as likely 'get away' with no/few injuries again, but Sean O'Driscoll's law of averages says we'll have two stretchered off at Wednesday. And very few there to verify it.

Archived