IGNORED

Season Cards (Merged)

cottsciderarmy

I'm praising the club......untill it doesn't work of course

Robbored, forgive my ignorance as a fairly new forum member, but I always thought you were a gas head. I read all over the place that you organised a minbus trip to see Rovers at Wembley or something? Surprised to see you have a season ticket down the Gate is all.

My Son's arrived today (but not mine!) :laugh:

Same here, my daughter's has turned up but not mine or my dad's. :sad26:

Anybody know when the new store will be open so she can get her free shirt? It appears we cannot claim it online.

Robbored, forgive my ignorance as a fairly new forum member, but I always thought you were a gas head. I read all over the place that you organised a minbus trip to see Rovers at Wembley or something? Surprised to see you have a season ticket down the Gate is all.

Who the hell are you?

Not been on for many years but now back with a different name and 2 young boys in tow.

What's the timescales for new season tickets being sent out? How do I get my 2 U12 shirts - we're off to France soon Toby and Liam will want to wear them.

And it's unlikely we'll get to all the home games. Can others use or tickets?

Ta

Not been on for many years but now back with a different name and 2 young boys in tow.

What's the timescales for new season tickets being sent out? How do I get my 2 U12 shirts - we're off to France soon Toby and Liam will want to wear them.

And it's unlikely we'll get to all the home games. Can others use or tickets?

Ta

From Bristol Sport on Twitter: "SEASON TICKET UPDATE: @bcfctweets season tickets will be arriving on supporters' doorsteps between today and next Wednesday.

Shirt details: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/how-to-claim-your-free-u12-shirt-2583995.aspx - basically, you need to wait until the new club shop opens.

just got mine, looks snazzy, wonder if the bar and grill will be any good, odd its open so often tbh, is the coffee shop in the dolman? and will there be additional bars and cafes in the williams?

looking forward to my restricted view ;)

I'm confused by this post I can't seem to find your going down reference anywhere :)

Archived