IGNORED

Does Sc Owe Us An Explanation ?

coxyboy

First thing , I love SC and he has been fantastic from day one. I would never criticise him but We do not know the inns and outs of why so little transfer action but I watched his post match interview which he stated he did not want to go into why lack of activity but I believe as supportrs we do have a right to an explanation. He seemed frustrated so is it lack of funds ?

Our bench last night looked very poor, thoughts?

He couldn't have answered in that interview any better than he did.

He can't reveal the clubs hand to the outside world, but let us know that they are trying, they have money to spend and he will only look to add quality.

What more do you want to know..?!

Didn't he explain himself last night?

Whichever angle you take in it (and this place proves you could take it from a few very different places), I don think you can acise him of shying away from it.

Anything more than he said there and he's showing his hand on stuff I really don't think needs to be in the open.

People may be wanting more info than he gave, but the only stuff missing is the stuff I as a fan don't want to see our club broadcasting (i.e details of budgets or specific transfers).

First thing , I love SC and he has been fantastic from day one. I would never criticise him but We do not know the inns and outs of why so little transfer action but I watched his post match interview which he stated he did not want to go into why lack of activity but I believe as supportrs we do have a right to an explanation. He seemed frustrated so is it lack of funds ?

No we don't. It would be exceptionally unprofessional and that's why you won't see it elsewhere, except from someone like Mourinho who knows he can get away with it.

Part of the problem is undoubtedly the fact that other clubs see Lansdown, a billionaire, and think ok, let's add some zeros to the selling price. I would imagine that he sees that and won't commit the funds on that basis, which is fair enough.

Let's not forget we have spent 2 million quid on a player, and when did we last do that? So I think we are playing a more patient game which might make us look stretched for a while, but will pan out in the end.

Hopefully the results don't go pear shaped, and we panic buy, because that will just negate everything else.

Part of the problem is undoubtedly the fact that other clubs see Lansdown, a billionaire, and think ok, let's add some zeros to the selling price. I would imagine that he sees that and won't commit the funds on that basis, which is fair enough.

Let's not forget we have spent 2 million quid on a player, and when did we last do that? So I think we are playing a more patient game which might make us look stretched for a while, but will pan out in the end.

Hopefully the results don't go pear shaped, and we panic buy, because that will just negate everything else.

Not forgetting the 3 million bid for another striker, plus two rumoured bids for defenders between 2-2.5 million. It's not as so they ain't trying to get the players.

Archived