IGNORED

Symbolism For The New Season ?

Abraham Romanovich

After receiving my season ticket and car sticker , proudly placed said sticker on the car's back window last night - went for a drive this morning it somehow manage to fall off over night.

I'm no Barry Bucknall but even my limited DIY skills have never failed to attach a bit of adhesive to a window.

• Admin

After receiving my season ticket and car sticker , proudly placed said sticker on the car's back window last night - went for a drive this morning it somehow manage to fall off over night.

I'm no Barry Bucknall but even my limited DIY skills have never failed to attach a bit of adhesive to a window.

Does it fit in old tax disk holder?

I do hope you put it straight back up....

Get knocked down and we get up again, you're never gonna keep us down.

Siege mentality and fight.

Good symbolism if you ask me.

Where in the season ticket sales literature did it mention that we were getting a free window sticker..?

I certainly don't remember seeing it said, although admittedly I didn't read through all the T & C small print.

I put my sticker proudly on the windscreen and ran over a black cat that it had hidden from my view .

I hit a pillar and the lucky horseshoe that was nailed to it turned up side down but that did n't bother me too much because i was intrigued to see a rabbit passing by in a wheelchair clearly with no feet .

On reversing i nearly hit a gypsy woman and as a way of apology i offered to buy her lucky white heather but she told me she was all sold out ( apparently all our competitors in the Championship had bought the lot ).

She did however propose some three leafed clover .

I also heard we were looking to sign someone called Jones or possibly Jonah from Wales .

Archived