IGNORED

That's Us Old Timers Ruled Out Then ..

swampy

Some might say that if you haven't been to as many as two matches in the last two seasons what God given right have you got to expect a seat when one of the Championship bigger boys come rocking into town?

But next season the guy won't miss many matches he wishes to attend as we won't be getting 27K every week.

Am I the only person that expects us to be in the Prem, selling out every week and a league or two higher than Leeds?

Thought so....

For the Leeds fixture, purchasers must have a booking history with the club of at least two games from the past two seasons.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/cotterill-offers-update-on-transfers-2583831.aspx#12RRSzpUz5iDbZGS.99

We never had this nonsense in the old days .. Gibson Ford Briggs Parr Conner Low ..

Is it any surprise I cannot be bothered anymore??

Hash tag non league rules!

Well, maybe if the old timers hadn't caused so many problems in the 70s....

I guess it depends how many Forever Bristol memberships we have sold, but I can't imagine it reaching general sale. I wouldn't be surprised to see the "sold out" signs put up (electronically) on the official site on Monday.

What I liked was a purchasing history for 2 games over the last 2 seasons, excluding gamed against Leeds. I may be wrong, but we haven't played Leeds twice over the last two seasons.

1 would guess that's the reason, not having played Leeds for 2 seasons, its very unlikely any Leeds fans would have been to the Gate to watch us play other teams,  therefore specifically stating last two seasons effectively stops any Leeds fans sneaking tickets .   

Archived