IGNORED

Charity Shield Discussion

Lack of Action Man

Chelsea have won this already. Wenger is to stubborn in the transfer market. It's obvious they need players and he's signed 1... Have a soft spot for Arsenal and it's annoying to see them just settle for top 4 every year. If they went out and got 3-4 world class signings in they would probably win the league and challenge for the CL but for some reason wenger just doesn't want to spend.

What do you know... Still need signings though!

Think Chelsea are still the favorite this season. Arsenal could push but I'm not a fan of Mertesacker or Paulista. Think they could be upgraded(not cheaply). If they were to get Benzema though, they could really push.

Man U have made some quality signings but their starting CBs are average at best. If they were to get one very good CB they could push as well as from an attacking standpoint, they should be top class. Think Darmian will end up a top 3 RB in the prem very soon but still need help back there.

Man City can score goals but their back 4 has really gone down hill. They also don't seem interested in improving it. Of course if Kompany can stay healthy and get back to his top form next to an athletic Mangala, they could easily win the prem.

As it stands

1) Chelsea

2) Man City

3) Arsenal

4) Man U/Liverpool

So all in all, as of now, not much different from last season to me.

The majority of the premier league teams are watched by armchair fans, not real fans... For me football is about supporting you team in the flesh..j lost interest in the prem years ago

Re.. Support team 'in the flesh'..... That's all well and good, most of us would go for it, but then the likes of Hopesey would spoil it by refusing to take his f'ing socks off!

I've genuinely never been able to grasp getting an online stream to work, you have 50 separate pop ups then the video never works... Is there a nack to it I'm missing?

You need a web browser extension called adblock plus which will stop all the annoying pop ups, quick and easy to setup and a must have program if using streams.

Archived