IGNORED

Signing In To Bs As A Member

Robin 101

How is this done? Just noticed you cant buy tickets over phone tommorow, only online, so am attampting to log on but have never bought a ticket as a forever bristol member online (always rang up last year).

I went on the website and it asks for supporter id and password. How do I find my supporter id? I assume this will register as me being a member

I got my id number and password ready for 10 a.m. tomorrow :) 17 tickets for Dolman/South stand dependent on availability. Bet I will lose my voice again..

I believe the club will spare tickets for Forever Bristol members that are not online til wedn so don't panic.

Hopefully everything works alright for everybody and that we all get our tickets :worship2:

Erm..... anyone else not received this season's 'Forever Bristol' Membership card? Ordered mine on 6 July and still waiting.

I tried to register on Bristol Sport tonight as well. I've registered (I think) although the old Membership No/lower case postcode trick failed. I've now a different Supporters No. to my old Membership No. My account hasn't a record of my past or present Bristol Sport Membership. I'm now waiting with eager anticipation to buying my priority Matchday tickets tomorrow morning but expecting a massive fail.

This will teach me for complementing the Club on the very smooth and efficient way they took my money on the 6 July and the seeming ease of effort of renewing my Membership!

Erm..... anyone else not received this season's 'Forever Bristol' Membership card? Ordered mine on 6 July and still waiting.

I tried to register on Bristol Sport tonight as well. I've registered (I think) although the old Membership No/lower case postcode trick failed. I've now a different Supporters No. to my old Membership No. My account hasn't a record of my past or present Bristol Sport Membership. I'm now waiting with eager anticipation to buying my priority Matchday tickets tomorrow morning but expecting a massive fail.

This will teach me for complementing the Club on the very smooth and efficient way they took my money on the 6 July and the seeming ease of effort of renewing my Membership!

If you have registred you should have got an email with a temporary password that you will be asked to change by using a link in the email

Once you have logged in you will spot your name in a red area up the right. To the left of your name you will find a "wheel". Klick it and on the page now coming up you can choose "History" and see earlier tickets bought (needed for Leeds). Not that you have to do anything though - you got your ticket history and will automatically be allowed to buy your Leeds ticket

I think we all got two emals at the time, one only with payment details and the other email with all the details temporary password included. Can you check your waste paper basket? Email might still be there

Yes, only seem to have the one from YESpay back on the 6 July and then today from the Ticket address on the resetting of password in response to setting the account up.

Anyhow's, something's clearly gone pear-shaped somewhere but thanks for the advice. Appreciated.

Apologies as I know this question will have been covered before - could any kind soul explain how to link membership with a mate(s) so we can buy tickets / sit together

Muchas grassyass in advance :D

Just stick 2 tickets in your basket, one will get assigned to you and then you should be able to assign the other to your mate by putting in his supporter ID & surname.

Just stick 2 tickets in your basket, one will get assigned to you and then you should be able to assign the other to your mate by putting in his supporter ID & surname.

Think your mate has to attach to you in some way by logging in on his account before you can buy a ticket for him. Box to be checked tomorrow when you buy a ticket for him as well.

Archived