IGNORED

Signing In To Bs As A Member

Robin 101

Sorted the account (I think). Despite having the correct email address for the receipt they had input the wrong email address so that's why I didn't get a supporters ID!

Anyhow, a bit of general info. those struggling at the moment. Forget last season's membership number, it won't work. It is the new Supporters ID that they've emailed to you (hopefully to the right address) following on from the payment receipt mailing. The password - in lower case and no gaps - being your postcode. Apparently, after the Leeds game they'll be able to 'magic' a message to your card to allow you to gain entry to the stadium. Joy of joys! The 'magic' new Membership cards are going to be sent out to us within the next fortnight apparently.

As an aside, God help anyone trying to get through to the Club on the phone - didn't think it could get worse..... it has! As ever though, the situation salvaged by an absolute star at the other end of the phone. Top assistance and a virtual bouquet to you.

PS will people stay off the website until 5pm this evening to allow me time to work out how I buy my tickets. Thanks.

Sorted the account (I think). Despite having the correct email address for the receipt they had input the wrong email address so that's why I didn't get a supporters ID!

Anyhow, a bit of general info. those struggling at the moment. Forget last season's membership number, it won't work. It is the new Supporters ID that they've emailed to you (hopefully to the right address) following on from the payment receipt mailing. The password - in lower case and no gaps - being your postcode. Apparently, after the Leeds game they'll be able to 'magic' a message to your card to allow you to gain entry to the stadium. Joy of joys! The 'magic' new Membership cards are going to be sent out to us within the next fortnight apparently.

As an aside, God help anyone trying to get through to the Club on the phone - didn't think it could get worse..... it has! As ever though, the situation salvaged by an absolute star at the other end of the phone. Top assistance and a virtual bouquet to you.

PS will people stay off the website until 5pm this evening to allow me time to work out how I buy my tickets. Thanks.

Tottally agree, Phone was a nightmare but great service when I finally got through. That job must be hell at the moment

'No events available'. Maybe they're delaying the start of the season until we can get a full team out?

Ralph, be down in town later. Are you 'South Standing'?

Yes, if they ever become available. Can't make Leeds though.

I'm not in work until Thursday.

Archived