IGNORED

The Mysterious / Marmite Player?......kitr And Harry, Please Put My Mind At Rest

Andy082005

Struggled to keep tabs on the whole mystery player debate that has circled on here over the last week or two.....but have been told something today that has worried me. If its been mentioned before, apologies

Firstly, I do not claim to be in the know, and never have been. I just occasionally pick up on little snippets due to my line of work. This bit of info has come from some one who I know is close to a member of the first team squad. It could well be BS though as I am well aware rumours can start very easily

Guys...please put my mind at rest, and tell me Nile Ranger has not been training with City...and I have been given a complete bum steer?

Don't panic fella. It's definitely not Vile Danger.

If it was him, I'd have forgone my trust with the source and quite publically outed the club for even considering it. It's marmite, but not near that bad buddy.

Ranger wouldn't be Marmite, Marmite isn't hated by everybody. Nile Ranger would be more arsenic.

Harry and other ITK's, feel free to PM me with names, just so I can confirm you really were ITK when all our new signings appear on the OS Ha ha ( worth a try, the suspense is killing me too)

So is this marmite man actually going to sign or is this yet another rumour?

I was assured he was signing last Wednesday which clearly didn't happen. But I can assure you that it is 100% true and we are very much 'in for him'. I believe this is the now familiar scenario where it seemed we were about to sign him but other clubs are now also "in talks". Thus causing delays.

As said elsewhere, as soon as I can I will confirm who it is, but I've already stated previously that I personally would not want him, so I'm actually secretly hoping it all falls through.

I was assured he was signing last Wednesday which clearly didn't happen. But I can assure you that it is 100% true and we are very much 'in for him'. I believe this is the now familiar scenario where it seemed we were about to sign him but other clubs are now also "in talks". Thus causing delays.

As said elsewhere, as soon as I can I will confirm who it is, but I've already stated previously that I personally would not want him, so I'm actually secretly hoping it all falls through.

You're not doing a very good job of secretly hoping it falls through Harry

Do you not want him because of his ability, age, off field antics etc?

Harry, regardless of who it is, the moment anyone competes with us for a player, we stand no chance. We're not an attractive enough prospect for players of any real quality and those that we could get, we're not willing to pay for.

I see this said a lot, why are we not an attractive prospect?

If the wages we are offering is the only thing, then I am glad we're not being held to ransom and are only signing players interested in the football rather than lining their pockets.

This thread sums up OTIB to a tee.

It does yes. Often threads are enjoying a decent debate / conversation when some no-mark dry-bread attention seeking chump comments on it when they have nothing of any value to contribute.

Well done Tmor for your valued insight and wisdom.

It does yes. Often threads are enjoying a decent debate / conversation when some no-mark dry-bread attention seeking chump comments on it when they have nothing of any value to contribute.

comment of the year well said Harry.

I see this said a lot, why are we not an attractive prospect?

If the wages we are offering is the only thing, then I am glad we're not being held to ransom and are only signing players interested in the football rather than lining their pockets.

Well the summer dealings so far proves this, don't you think?

Wages plus being seen by the football world as a backwater is why we're struggling to attract players at this level.

This thread sums up OTIB to a tee.

And Harry has more likes than you TMOR.

And retorts like this also so typical, at least I had 8 pages as a thread starter that finally saw our target trot of to QPR which at least was at one time conceivable that he might have come here, I do try, to give value for money when I do actually have something worthwhile to speculate on, unlike the other 99% of garbage that is posted on here. x 

And retorts like this also so typical, at least I had 8 pages as a thread starter that finally saw our target trot of to QPR which at least was at one time conceivable that he might have come here, I do try, to give value for money when I do actually have something worthwhile to speculate on, unlike the other 99% of garbage that is posted on here. x

...but Konchesky was never coming here. So was just as garbage as 99% of the stuff on here

Archived