IGNORED

The Mysterious / Marmite Player?......kitr And Harry, Please Put My Mind At Rest

Andy082005

And retorts like this also so typical, at least I had 8 pages as a thread starter that finally saw our target trot of to QPR which at least was at one time conceivable that he might have come here, I do try, to give value for money when I do actually have something worthwhile to speculate on, unlike the other 99% of garbage that is posted on here. x

The retort was necessary due to your attempt to kidnap this otherwise rather joyous and light-hearted thread.

Ha ha. And what's all this about, you actually think there's a competition to see who can start the longest thread? What a sorry little man.

If you don't like the thread pal, don't bother contributing. Well done to you though for yet another successful thread hijacking. Are you Iranian by chance? They used to do a pretty good line in hijacking.

The retort was necessary due to your attempt to kidnap this otherwise rather joyous and light-hearted thread.

Ha ha. And what's all this about, you actually think there's a competition to see who can start the longest thread? What a sorry little man.

If you don't like the thread pal, don't bother contributing. Well done to you though for yet another successful thread hijacking. Are you Iranian by chance? They used to do a pretty good line in hijacking.

Blimey you having a bad day/ summer with Kudos on ITK status. You are not the second coming or even the first, lighten up. 

I merely deal with the facts, I like the truth, I respect integrity, I dont hi jack threads and I am most certainly not Iranian, and not you pal.

Blimey you having a bad day/ summer with Kudos on ITK status. You are not the second coming or even the first, lighten up.

I merely deal with the facts, I like the truth, I respect integrity, I dont hi jack threads and I am most certainly not Iranian, and not you pal.

Algerian?

Bristol, England born of English parents.

Why do you ask,? However I have served in the middle east, we used to tell annoying little beggars to...

Imshi.

Makes sense now.  You went to the Middle East for hijack training.  Good lad, you've done well.

So Harry - are negotiations still ongoing with this Marmite player to your knowledge ?

Harry told me, privately like, that we have had to lower our expectations. I said 'what you mean bovril?' he said 'you should be so lucky ozzi vegimite mate' ... the sort of thing you would expect from The Gas but not from City.

Frankly, and I'd like to go public now with this Harry,.. i don't believe a word of it. As far as Cotts is concerned its Marmite or nout lad.

Archived