IGNORED

Shafted By Agents

Rossendale Red

Hargreaves & Lansdown appoint the best skilled people in the country - for peanuts of the weekly sallary of a half idiot who hardly can kick a ball.

A bit confusing.

We are not be quite on the same page,but Hargreaves Lansdowne have made their money as Independent Financial Agents. Bit chirlish to complain about football agents IMHO. Don't think SL would tbh. He'd accept it as a fact of life.

Nothing personal mate but right there is my 4th most hated word/phrase on here:

"Fact"

"Whoosh"

"in X we trust"

"Simples!"

Perhaps it's just me!

Simples is the most annoying, and pointless, word ever, it's like the late nineties when idiots added "dot com" to the end of any statement. And don't get me started on # when not on Twitter.

We are not be quite on the same page,but Hargreaves Lansdowne have made their money as Independent Financial Agents. Bit chirlish to complain about football agents IMHO. Don't think SL would tbh. He'd accept it as a fact of life.

IFA= Independent Financial Advisers not 'agents'.

But they actually made their money by not providing financial advice ( no liability) but in stead facilitating financial transactions at a fraction of the cost of virtually all other advisers and latterly stockbrokers- all based on one of the biggest mailing lists ever created in financial services. All clever stuff.

Just saying like.

I don't get the current arguement of signing the best league one or two players, we've already signed the best we need the experience now

In an ideal world, yes, but the market is dictating at the moment that we aren't able to compete with your QPR's of this world at the moment due to parachute payments or whatever....I'm not saying we sign journeymen plodders but signings like Levi Ives (if what we hear is correct-not seen him play) who are young, have desire and potential to improve.

Nothing personal mate but right there is my 4th most hated word/phrase on here:

"Fact"

"Whoosh"

"in X we trust"

"Simples!"

Perhaps it's just me!

Haha...Classic....must admit I've been guilty of using 'Simples'....don't know why, as it irritates me also BS4....slapped wrist....must refrain.

The one that's bugging me the most at the moment...is... ITK

Kinnel...some people seemed obsessed with using it in nearly every post.

Generally mentioned by KFA's....... 'Know **** All's'..... :facepalm:  :laughcont:

Thank **** we signed someone today :laughcont:

Archived