IGNORED

Squad Numbers

GrahamC

I just can't see us bringing in another striker. ElAbd had 6 last year so just continuing on. Disgraceful that he took Louis shirt.

Kodjia wore 22 for his last club so no surprise there. Footballers are pretty superstitious so I don't think they like to change much after a successful campaign

It wasn't Louis's shirt to take. No one owns a number, that sort of thing is very American

I just can't see us bringing in another striker. ElAbd had 6 last year so just continuing on. Disgraceful that he took Louis shirt.

Kodjia wore 22 for his last club so no surprise there. Footballers are pretty superstitious so I don't think they like to change much after a successful campaign

El-Abd took a number that was available? ABSOLUTE DISGRACE KICK HIM OUT NOW. SHOULD'VE TOOK NUMBER 58 THE REJECT.

Personally I think we're alright striker-wise for now. Obviously if we struggle to score goals then they can look at bringing someone else in either on loan or a permanent in January but right now we're good.

Wilbs and Kodjia front 2 with Robinson and Burns as early competition/impact subs and Agard hopefully coming back into the fold sooner rather than later.

We managed fine last season with just 2/3 strikers at any given time, don't see why we'd change that policy now.

Can't see another striker with Kodjia, Wilbs, Robinson and Agard fighting for up to two spots, plus Burns as desperation cover!

Though interesting to hear Cotts talk about Robinson playing out wide in a 3, guess you always need a plan B....

But personally I'd say we need another central midfielder long before another forward.

Of course we do, if Wilbraham gets injured/suspended/out of form we need a replacement.

Kodjia is well over 6 foot. He can play the target role well.

I wouldn't complain if we sign another striker but midfielder, defender and keeper are more of a priority.

Kodjia is well over 6 foot. He can play the target role well.

I wouldn't complain if we sign another striker but midfielder, defender and keeper are more of a priority.

Just because he's tall doesn't make him a targetman, he's much slighter than Wilbraham and think he's not that kind of striker..

That's based exclusively on what I've read/YouTube clips though!

He's more in the Henry mould - excuse the lazy comparison - I think.

• Admin

Why is there so many comments on the forum along the lines of "we need to sign a midfielder/defender before we sign another forward/goalkeeper" today? People do realise you can try to sign more than 1 player at a time right?

Why is there so many comments on the forum along the lines of "we need to sign a midfielder/defender before we sign another forward/goalkeeper" today? People do realise you can try to sign more than 1 player at a time right?

We have a budget to stick too.

I'd rather not miss out on a decent cm because we've spent our budget on a striker (wage wise, thinking about ffp).

Just because he's tall doesn't make him a targetman, he's much slighter than Wilbraham and think he's not that kind of striker..

That's based exclusively on what I've read/YouTube clips though!

He's more in the Henry mould - excuse the lazy comparison - I think.

I agree, plus from what I saw versus YTFC. I know one game isn't enough, but I didn't see "target man" in his locker....plenty of other attributes though to get excited about!

Archived