IGNORED

Fantasy Football - Which Striker?

BRISTOL86

might be worth using coquelin for the dm and replacing cazorla

Decent shout that. Think Cazorla will have a superb season though and defensive mids don't seem to score well. Matic was insane last season and scored about a third of what Cazorla did in points.

Decent shout that. Think Cazorla will have a superb season though and defensive mids don't seem to score well. Matic was insane last season and scored about a third of what Cazorla did in points.

true, but coquelin was the difference maker for arsenal once he returned from his loan, no idea about pricing, but wouldn't imagine him to be expensive and could free up extra cash for another player like hazard

Hennessy is not a guarantee to start. They've also got Alex McCarthy mind.

Bloody hell back to the drawing board

I hate picking these teams think I've got it now

Baines and Coleman with Koscieny in defence

Arta Febragas Ramsey and Hazard in midfield

Benteke Giroud and Falcao (who hopefully rediscovers his form pre Man U)

Bet it changes by tomorrow night

Bloody hell back to the drawing board

I hate picking these teams think I've got it now

Baines and Coleman with Koscieny in defence

Arta Febragas Ramsey and Hazard in midfield

Benteke Giroud and Falcao (who hopefully rediscovers his form pre Man U)

Bet it changes by tomorrow night

Two Everton defenders, and Fabregas/Hazard/Falcao...

Bit eggs in one basket isn't it?

Ok so I've made two teams which I have to choose between.

But I can't choose!!

Stekelenburg, Alderweireld, Darmian, Johnson, Cazorla, Mirallas, Ayew, Bolasie, Aguero, Benteke, Okazaki

OR

Stekelenburg, Johnson, Schlupp, Jenkinson, Cazorla, Hazard, Bolasie, Ayew, Brunt, Aguero, Rooney

Option 1 better in defence for sure but Option 2 fits Hazard, Aguero, Cazorla and Rooney into the team and top defenders don't score anywhere near as well points wise as top attackers.

Thoughts?

Ok folks the team is nailed on now other than the fact I have to choose two from three of:

Micah Richards

Robert Huth

Glen Johnson

Erik Pieters

Danny Rose

And I can't have both Stokies

Defenders tend to do well based on the team performance (ie clean sheets) so I'm minded to go with Danny Rose and one of the Stoke players.

However if Rose goes to Chelsea as rumoured he will be warming the bench all season. And I'm not sure Glen Johnson will actually be a regular starter, whereas Pieters I think is their only left back.

I really like Richards and he'll start lots of games but I think Villa will struggle badly this season and leak goals.

Huth is pretty dependable and should be a regular starter also, really don't know what to expect from Leicester under Ranieri.

Archived