IGNORED

Bets For Tomorrow

brad blit

I think Coventry and Charlton may let you down.

Two teams who haven't changed their dynamic too much since last season and will be looking to kick on early on. Coventry I can imagine having a very good season actually.

Wigan and QPR have made quite a few changes so may take a while finding their groove.

You might be right there Selred, the two I was dubious about were QPR and Fleetwood...Rangers because of the relegation factor and all the changes, but with Austin still in the side I figured they'd have too much for Charlton

Think Southend could upset Fleetwood, hopeful that Wigan will beat Coventry :fingerscrossed:

You might be right there Selred, the two I was dubious about were QPR and Fleetwood...Rangers because of the relegation factor and all the changes, but with Austin still in the side I figured they'd have too much for Charlton

Think Southend could upset Fleetwood, hopeful that Wigan will beat Coventry :fingerscrossed:

Austin wont be in the side - off to Everton (apparently)

"In their last 20 home games against teams positioned in the top half of the table, Sheff Wed have won 5, drawn 7 and lost 8 of these matches.

In their last 20 home games against teams positioned above them in the table, Sheff Wed have won 5, drawn 6 and lost 9 of these matches"

Relevant :laugh:

• Admin

Like it a lot mate - let's hope United don't let you down on the early kick off. Who you betting with?

b365.

I think Spurs planned their pre-season badly. Can't have been ideal playing on Wednesday in Germany then the lunchtime Saturday ko. Fergie would have complained like hell had Utd had the Saturday lunch ko after a Wednesday CL game. I also think LvG has United better prepared this year than last.

b365.

I think Spurs planned their pre-season badly. Can't have been ideal playing on Wednesday in Germany then the lunchtime Saturday ko. Fergie would have complained like hell had Utd had the Saturday lunch ko after a Wednesday CL game. I also think LvG has United better prepared this year than last.

Agreed. United were rather shit in pre season I watched though but think Rooney will come good this season.

Archived