IGNORED

Evening Post = Pure Rubbish

CiderHider

Every time I read the EP online there are errors in the reporting

Every single time there are grammar, spelling errors, yesterday It was Bristol spelt wrong, today its training spelt wrong, I know its amature hour with the EP, but I can't help but wonder if they are doing it on purpose, do they not have a web editor?

Literally a joke, should be shut down if they can't get the basics right.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Ryan-Fredericks-ready-attack-City/story-27559556-detail/story.html

Every time I read the EP online there are errors in the reporting

Every single time there are grammar, spelling errors, yesterday It was Bristol spelt wrong, today its training spelt wrong, I know its amature hour with the EP, but I can't help but wonder if they are doing it on purpose, do they not have a web editor?

Literally a joke, should be shut down if they can't get the basics right.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Ryan-Fredericks-ready-attack-City/story-27559556-detail/story.html

I can't decide if this post being littered with its own spelling and grammar errors is deliberately ironic or not.

No chance. BP is a total disgrace. An absolutely disgusting publication that needs shutting down. I have some real hatred for the scum behind it...

I thought it was "the paper all Bristol wanted and helped to create"? :laugh:

Seriously, declining standards of subbing = budget cuts.

I don't blame whichever poor hack had to sling that piece together in a couple of minutes with no oversight.

And on a related note, Stockhausen.

Goes on holiday in a huff at the lack of news - next day, Kodjia signs. When Konchesky signs for QPR, nothing more before the start of the season - 2 new signings in 2 days.

Think he just went on holiday rather than in a huff.

I can't decide if this post being littered with its own spelling and grammar errors is deliberately ironic or not.

I don't use a spell check, maybe we should club together and buy one for the Bristol Post?

Also, littered? I used an instead of a, hardly littered 

Don't get me started on their ******* website. What a pile of shite. Adverts, Pop ups, it loads and runs like a dog and my laptop fan sounds like a 747 taking off. :grr:

100% agree with this. Seems that a lot of newspaper-related websites carry an extraordinary amount of advertising.

Archived