IGNORED

Burns Can Play Wing Back

Pickle Rick

He was great today. I have to say, I assumed that when Bryan went off Waggy had come on and it wasn't until he touched the ball I realised Burns was on. Defended well, beat his man a couple of times, a couple of good crosses and was unlucky not to score. Shouldn't get carried away, but from today I have no doubt he can contribute at this level

Very promising performance and I will admit that I was unsure he could cut it at this level (or indeed L1). However, he played because we were lacking depth, but that's worked out in our favour. Certainly deserves a chance now to prove what he can do. Still not sure of his best position,but looks like he could be handy on the bench to cover a couple of roles and if he can keep improving could become a first team regular. Always good to see youngsters coming through, so good luck to the fella.

Burns is Bath city standard just

Just don't get yours, TRL's or that other joker on the Fredericks thread's opinion and don't get the need to be so offensive. You could just say you don't rate him or you don't think he's good enough. Just unnecessary being abusive amd saying his standard is Bath City - what rubbish. Were you there? I wasn't but sounds like he did much better than I'd expect a dog s#### or a Bath City player to do.

Until one year ago, Joe Bryan was not a regular first choice for full back, left midfield or left wing back. He was in and out of the team, inconsistent and also loaned out.

He was then 21.

Now he is considered by the majority of City supporters, as indispensable, likely to be snapped up by a Premier League team.

He is now 22 years.

Wes Burns is 20! Spot the similarity?

Just don't get yours, TRL's or that other joker on the Fredericks thread's opinion and don't get the need to be so offensive. You could just say you don't rate him or you don't think he's good enough. Just unnecessary being abusive amd saying his standard is Bath City - what rubbish. Were you there? I wasn't but sounds like he did much better than I'd expect a dog s#### or a Bath City player to do.

Straight Over your head it would seem!!!!

If you mean you were being sarcastic then yes I took you literally and all I can say is phew. I'm glad you don't think the same as that other poster.

I know I know.... the lowest form of wit. I couldn't help myself

Easy. Just assume it is sad sag until persuaded otherwise. Public forum remember

Archived