IGNORED

Ticket Prices

BCFC Jordan

So you think that people who don't want to get a season ticket, don't want to get a membership and then don't want to sit in particular parts of the ground, you think that they should be looked after in terms of pricing by the club..?

This.

I agree.

Have a season ticket. Have a ~makingbristolproud BS sticker which I will wear on my forehead alongside my uber fan number I badge.

Look after none of them.

Charge for fresh air.

Maggie Maggie Maggie.

Price the proletariat and their vulgar chanting out.

This.

I agree.

Have a season ticket. Have a ~makingbristolproud BS sticker which I will wear on my forehead alongside my uber fan number I badge.

Look after none of them.

Charge for fresh air.

Maggie Maggie Maggie.

Price the proletariat and their vulgar chanting out.

Well done, that's exactly what I was saying.

My point was there are several other options for people if they aren't happy paying the price being discussed above.

13 quid a game is only good if you can go to every game !! I work sat but can go to 6/8 games. So it's potd for me. I just wish people who keep quoting get a season ticket understand its not financially viable for all

For those quoting get a season ticket, I tried they won't sell me one, too late.

I really wished I had got one while they were on sale, I just wasn't sure of my work schedule at the time.

in my opinion this seasons tickets are fairly priced. Good value for kids, students,oaps and there are many options for adults. After all bcfc is a business.

The opening post and link is not about season tickets. I consider Bristol City to be a community asset unlike any normal business. If I did consider BCFC to be just a business I would take my custom elsewhere at those prices, like the overwhelming majority of Bristol's populace already do, there is better guaranteed quality football on sky.

The opening post and link is not about season tickets. I consider Bristol City to be a community asset unlike any normal business. If I did consider BCFC to be just a business I would take my custom elsewhere at those prices, like the overwhelming majority of Bristol's populace already do, there is better guaranteed quality football on sky.

pot kettle black. Bcfc are way better value than sky.

How are they?

because better value doesn't always mean money. What better is there than cheering on your favourite team on a Saturday? I admit I have got all sky sports channels but easily get better value watching city than paying my monthly virgin media bill to watch man Utd.

Archived