IGNORED

To All The Doom & Gloom Merchants On Otib

BigTone

Not sure it's moaning, or doom n gloom, but harsh reality Obviously only one game gone, but some worrying signs, and the squad is far too small, with few options. We can all pretend that it's all rosy and SW was just a blip, or that we're already doomed, but IMHO, there are some worrying signs at present, and the squad looks about 6 players light.

Not sure it's moaning, or doom n gloom, but harsh reality Obviously only one game gone, but some worrying signs, and the squad is far too small, with few options. We can all pretend that it's all rosy and SW was just a blip, or that we're already doomed, but IMHO, there are some worrying signs at present, and the squad looks about 6 players light.

Careful Mr Chappers. The little rays of sunshine on this site that didn't actually sit and suffer through yesterdays game will not tolerate your negativity. The majority of comments on the bus coming back were of disappointment, frustration, and as you rightly say 'worrying signs'. We got what we deserved from the game. On a positive note, there was plenty of space in our end to stretch the old legs out. Still, it's only the first game of the season......etc, etc

Not sure it's moaning, or doom n gloom, but harsh reality Obviously only one game gone, but some worrying signs, and the squad is far too small, with few options. We can all pretend that it's all rosy and SW was just a blip, or that we're already doomed, but IMHO, there are some worrying signs at present, and the squad looks about 6 players light.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I can't see anyone spouting doom and gloom, but I do see some justified concern about the size of the squad and also Cotterill's demeanour in recent interviews. There are indeed some worrying signs - I guess some people would rather pretend otherwise.

Archived